Tazo Decaf Chai Tea Latte Concentrate uploaded by Riza R.

BY TAZO

Decaffeinated Spiced Black Tea Latte Concentrate A rich blend of flavourful teas, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom & vanilla Add Milk & Enjoy! To Create this Beverage: Our tea shamans have thoughtfully combined naturally decaffeinated black teas with sweet cinnamon, carefully selected ginger, exotic cloves, cardamom and pure vanilla.  Thus is Tazo Decaf Chai a soothing pause, perfect for seeking inner peace any time of day - morning, noon or night. Tazo is an enticing source of wonder, inspiration & optimism. To ask questions, share observations or simply have a bit of human contact call us at USDA Organic.  Certified Organic by QAI . see more...

• Is this actually good? I hear that Starbucks may use this for the...1 Answers
  • Is there a taste difference between this and the regular?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Its very good and the perfect way to make iced chai at home." in 1 review
  • "i don't know if it's just me but this tatse just like pumpkin spice to me which is good, always add it to my coffee in the mornings." in 1 review
Katie M.
Andover, MN
Tazo chai, oh how I love thee. I was so glad to see that there was a decaf version of this because I'm very sensitive to caffeine and sometimes I want to enjoy a chai before bed! This mix is easy to use, you just mix it 50/50 with the milk of your choice (dairy, coconut, soy) and enjoy hot or cold. A big glass of this at a coffee shop is around $5. You can make many servings of this for less than one glass at Starbucks!
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Foodie Expert
Yummy. I love this with cold milk. It almost tastes like a chai latte but costs much less. It has lots of spice, so shake well before mixing in. I think we got this because Dunkin Donuts wasn't in Denver at the time and we liked their chai lattes.
Caroline P.
Birmingham, AL
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this chai latte mix, especially because it is decaffeinated and I don't react well to caffeine. The warmth and spice of this mix helps me wake up in the morning. You should definitely try it!
Emily E.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I love the Tazo tea concentrates but since becoming pregnant, I've been working to cut down on my caffeine levels. I was thrilled to find the decaf chai at Target the other day. It takes just like the regular and when I add in almond milk, it's a wonderful treat before I go to bed.
Michelle C.
Foodie Expert
If you've ever had the chai tea latte at Starbucks, you may want to take a peek behind the counter as the barista is concocting your delicious beverage. Why do I say such a thing? Simple! This is literally what they use to make you a hot or iced chai tea latte! One part this and one part of a milk or milk substitute and they charge you like $5.00. There has to be a better way! (There is!) Just buy this carton and be a barista at home! It's easy to adjust the sweetness/chai flavor and if you ever go to a Marshalls or TJ Maxx, they sell the cartons for $2.29! What a bargain! Plus it's organic, if that's something you care about :)
Aimee D.
St. Louis, MO
I believe this is the best chai tea out there! I think this is what starbucks uses too. Fill you cup/mug half way with Tazo Decaf Chai Tea Concentrate and warm it up. Take another cup/mug with your milk of choice and add desired sugar or shot. Steam the milk(through machine if you can) or by microwave. Yo can also froth milk fom puting  milk in a jar(with a lid) and shaking it until foamy then puting it in the microwave for 30 seconds. Then you add everthing together. Voila!
Maura G.
Aurora, Il
This is so delicious to just mix with ice and milk and take on the go in the morning. It's so nice to have this as an alternative to spending $4.50 on a Starbucks Chai Tea when this is the exact same flavor for just $3 a bottle. This is for sure a great value.
Sierra S.
Augusta
Definitely my favorite and ONLY kind of latte. I cannot stand the flavor of coffee and most lattes have coffee in them, so chai lattes definitely had the appeal since they do not. Plus they have cinnamon and other ranges of amazing spice which instantly had my interest. They taste incredible and I will never stop using this one to make my lattes at home!!!
Madison B.
Arlington, VA
Foodie Expert
Add this with a little milk and you've got your Starbuck's Chai Tea Latte at home. It is a little expensive, but you get more for your money than if you bought drinks at Starbucks. I would recommend if you're looking for a little indulgence.
Elizabeth B.
YESSSSS! This product is so great. Add to milk and its a quick delicious drink. The concentrate makes it easily storable and affordable and it tastes sweet and good. Soooo glad to finally have decaf chai readily available
Laura O.
Foodie Expert
Is this actually good? I hear that Starbucks may use this for their Chai Tea Lattes.
Natasha J.
Orange, VA
Is there a taste difference between this and the regular?