Tazo Decaf Chai Filterbag Tea uploaded by yarinee m.

BY TAZO

A sensual blend of exotic spices and rich black teas naturally relieved of their caffeine. Tazo was created for one purpose: to reinvent tea and the tea experience. By using high quality ingredients and a tremendous amount of experience and creativity, Tazo has produced unique products that create an emotional connection with the consumer at many levels. Tazo continues to expose consumers to the ancient traditions of tea, but presents this in a way that is bold, interesting and intriguing. Unlike other tea companies, Tazo purchases teas in their original container as packed at the garden to ensure the tea inside the chest or bag stays garden fresh and is not exposed to the heat and moisture in a blending facility at one of the tea shipping points. The blending process is a very subtle art form that relies on subjective measurement of taste, color and aroma. Tazo constantly taste and determine which teas will go in which blend in what percentage, so flavor profiles remain consistent and of the highest quality possible. The name Tazo has roots in many civilizations. Tazo actually means river of life in the Romany Gypsy language and was used as a toast to life by ancient Greeks. Tazo also means fresh in several Hindi dialects. In ancient Babylonia, Tazo was a rejuvenating elixir thought to have magical properties. Tazo is kosher certified by KSA. see more...

Alaina T.
Tazo makes one of the best chai teas on the market. Most of the others don't have as much flavor as this particular brand does. I've tried this over and over again because I enjoy it consistently. I will definitely continue to be a customer for a long time.
Gabi V.
El Paso, TX
This is my go to chai tea at home. I love the packaging it comes in. It is also quick and easy to make. The flavor is great and it is one I continue to purchase at the store.
Payton F.
Anna, IL
Been obsessing over chai lattes lately but can't do all the caffeine. Love this tea and the fact that it comes in decaf. Perfect for the summer time and my tea addiction. I drink one almost everyday.
yarinee m.
Miami, Florida
El mejooor chaitea que he probado, lo hago con leche de almendras y me sale mejor que el
De starbuckscoffee yummyyummy, es único, y tiene muy buen paquete, muy lindo.
Macy T.
I originally bought this tea because I love Starbucks chai lattes. I drink this tea warm at night with a splash of milk and a little sugar. I love that it is in bags because I can make it as strong or as weak as I want it.
Alondra L.
Santa Rosa, CA
I am a chai lover!! Anything chai I drink it! I like that there's a little slit so you don't have to open the whole box and instead a tea bag pops out! This tea taste really good and I like that it's decaf!
Jenny D.
Pacific Plsds, CA
This is one of my favorite teas and I love that there's a decaf version. I like to make my own soy chai and this makes it super easy. Never a mess or fuss with this product.
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA
Love love love chai tea - great flavoring with his tea. It's a little on the expensive side when it comes to other teas at my local store but it's worth it.
Michele S.
Mount Vernon, IL
This is my favorite evening tea. I don't drink it daily, but more of as a treat/in the mood for a hot cup of tea. It has a great flavor & aroma.
Chelsea H.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I absolutely adore this tea. It's great to drink alone or to use to make chai tea lattes. The flavour is strong but not too overpowering.