Tazo Cucumber White uploaded by Anneke K.Tazo Cucumber White uploaded by Jessie T.

BY TAZO

A replenishing infusion of white tea, real cucumber & lime peel.

white tea, lime peel, dandelion leaves, black darjeeling tea, cucumber, peppermint, lemon verbena, natural flavors, lime essence oil

• Is this tea naturally caffeine free? 1 Answers
  • Do you like white tea better than black or green tea?1 Answers
Tazo Cucumber White
  • "Has a great flavor and I really enjoy unique flavors with the blueberry and white cranberry :)" in 1 review
  • "This is my absolute favorite Tazo tea!" in 1 review
Amanda R.
severn
All of the flavors for this product are amazing, I love that it’s all natural ingredients. They’re so sweet with just some milk, I I drink them for dessert!! Or to suppress my appetite, the chai is my favorite
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Tazo has been a bit of a letdown for me with tea where most of the flavors are just way too strong. This one, however, is light but still powerful enough to enjoy.
Dani S.
Tazo White tea with Cucumber is my absolute favorite white tea variety so far!

I think the hint of cucumber is perfect and gives a great flavor to the lightness of this white tea, and it isn't overly cucumber-y flavored or scented. It's a good refreshing tea to drink in the morning because it seems to leave you energized. I've repurchased it numerous times!
Paulina W.
Muncie, IN
The Tazo Berryblossom White Tea has to be my favorite tea hands down. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to find in stores. I found it at a Target once (my original purchase), and never came across it again. It is very flavorful with a great balance between the herbal and fruit flavors. I definitely recommend this to tea drinkers.
Sheri C.
My favorite hot summer (or any time) day iced tea. A very nice delicate white tea with a hint of berries. I like fruit teas to use to make iced tea and this is my favorite. Any time that I see on sale I will stock up. I will brew a cup and let it cool and then pour over a big cup of ice. Heaven...
Anna T.
Burlington, VT
I enjoy a cup of tea two to three times a day, I am always on the hunt for good fruity flavors. This tea hits the spot and make a good hot tea and an even better iced tea. Just done over brew or it will become bitter.
Jennifer S.
This is my absolute favorite Tazo tea! It's light with just enough of a berry flavor. I usually sweeten it with honey or raw sugar. It's great for when I'm not in the mood for coffee.
Lauren S.
Spring Hill, FL
Easily overpowered but delicious! You can definitely taste the blueberry in this tea. Sip it in summer for a great morning wake up. It only takes five minutes for herbal tea.
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
This tea really lives up to the Tazo name in terms of taste and quality. They really are my favorite tea brand and the white tea with hints of fruit is amazing and unique.
Sean H.
Tazo's cucumber white tea is one of my favorite summer drinks. I don't think it tastes very good hot, but it makes the perfect iced tea especially with a bit of honey. Make sure to steep it right.
Gwendolyn W.
Is this tea naturally caffeine free?
Alexandria S.
Do you like white tea better than black or green tea?

back