BY TAZO

So That You Can Sip Blissfully, We Source Naturally Herbal Tea. Savory-Sweet Herbal Infusion. Combines Cocoa Peel, Peppermint, Spearmint & Mat. Kosher. Cocoa Mint Mat Cocoa peel throws a party.  Shy peppermint shows up early, hides in the corner.  When extroverted spearmint bursts in, licorice root is already making eyes at honeybush.  Dark and mysterious, yerba mat arrives in a gourd, speaking softly in that beautiful South American accent. We Steep. And so begins the journey, crossing centuries and cont. see more...

• Besides walgreens where else can this be purchased?1 Answers
  • "yum chocolate mint very good helps reduce chocolate cravings " in 1 review
  • "One of my absolute favorite teas!" in 1 review
Liliana H.
Liliana H.
Pasadena, CA
Foodie Expert
Great mate flavor, i love the minty combo with the chocolate; balance is perfect!
Liz M.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Foodie Expert
One of my absolute favorite teas! I'm not really a huge chocolate fan, but the combination of flavors is so delicious. I go through several boxes a year, and I never get tired of drinking this! I'm so glad I tried it! :)
Emily J.
Emily J.
Thompsons Stn, TN
Chocolate + Mint = Guilt Free LOVE! I can't get enough of this sweet-tooth fixer.
Karla H.
Karla H.
Besides walgreens where else can this be purchased?