BY TAZO

So That You Can Sip Blissfully, We Source Naturally Herbal Tea. Savory-Sweet Herbal Infusion. Combines Cocoa Peel, Peppermint, Spearmint & Mat. Kosher. Cocoa Mint Mat Cocoa peel throws a party.  Shy peppermint shows up early, hides in the corner.  When extroverted spearmint bursts in, licorice root is already making eyes at honeybush.  Dark and mysterious, yerba mat arrives in a gourd, speaking softly in that beautiful South American accent. We Steep. And so begins the journey, crossing centuries and cont. see more...

• Besides walgreens where else can this be purchased?1 Answers
  • "yum chocolate mint very good helps reduce chocolate cravings " in 1 review
  • "One of my absolute favorite teas!" in 1 review
Anna W.
Anna W.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
Bought this on a whim but it's actually become one of my favorites. All the flavors balance really well, and it's a great afternoon pick me up. I've got a stash in my desk at work!
Meagan G.
Meagan G.
Bartlett, IL
I love mint and chocolate together, so I was so excited to try the tea. This tea is actually pretty bitter, which I was a little disappointed with, but you can add some sweeter to make it taste a bit better. I do love the mint in the tea, which makes up for the bitter chocolate. Overall, it's still a yummy tea.
Noëlle P.
Noëlle P.
Norfolk, VA
Foodie Expert
This stuff is so good. I'd never tried a chocolate tea before, but I really enjoyed this a lot. Perfect for winter.
Tabatha j.
Tabatha j.
Sacramento, Ca
Tazo is the best hot tea...its a great weekend off campus but doing homework tea. I live drinking a cup of tazo in my favorite holiday mug while preparing for finals
Berta B.
Berta B.
Forest Hills, NY
I liked the minty taste of the tea. Very refreshing and quenching. The cocoa portion of this tea was ok. I wasn't too thrilled with it.
Deanna T.
Deanna T.
Camarillo, CA
Yum chocolate mint very good helps reduce chocolate cravings
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
i love macha tea from this brand its really good i dont know if this taste like the real thing but im enjoying it
Envouge D.
Envouge D.
Foodie Expert
Luv the new TAZO Chocolate, Cocoa Mint Mate and Vanilla Caramel chai tea! Try the perfect blend of ‪#‎sweetmeetsspicy‬ in Tazo Chai. I'm a member of Smiley360.com, where I qualify to try brands for free in exchange for sharing my authentic feedback. I'm a member of Smiley360.com, where I qualify to try brands for free in exchange for sharing my authentic feedback.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Columbia City, IN
A great amount of mint flavored balanced out by a bit of chocolate. I love a great balance when it comes to tea, and this is great.
Karla H.
I love Tazo products. chocolate mint is delicious
Karla H.
Besides walgreens where else can this be purchased?