BY TAZO

So That You Can Sip Blissfully, We Source Naturally Herbal Tea. Savory-Sweet Herbal Infusion. Combines Cocoa Peel, Peppermint, Spearmint & Mat. Kosher. Cocoa Mint Mat Cocoa peel throws a party.  Shy peppermint shows up early, hides in the corner.  When extroverted spearmint bursts in, licorice root is already making eyes at honeybush.  Dark and mysterious, yerba mat arrives in a gourd, speaking softly in that beautiful South American accent. We Steep. And so begins the journey, crossing centuries and cont. see more...

• Besides walgreens where else can this be purchased?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "yum chocolate mint very good helps reduce chocolate cravings " in 1 review
  • "One of my absolute favorite teas!" in 1 review
Emily J.
Thompsons Stn, TN
Chocolate + Mint = Guilt Free LOVE! I can't get enough of this sweet-tooth fixer.
Daniel C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of the best teas I've ever tasted. I live there natural flavors that refresh my mind and my throat.
Karla H.
I love Tazo products. chocolate mint is delicious
Liliana H.
Pasadena, CA
Great mate flavor, i love the minty combo with the chocolate; balance is perfect!
Leslie I.
Ive never tried this tea but i love mint and cocoa so id love to try one of these days 😋
Luz Wara C.
North beach , MD
I love this tea! I have it at least once a day! The mint is great if you like minty teas and the mate is an extra taste if you are familiar to it.
Sloan G.
Tampa, FL
LOVE this tea! It's so minty and soothing! It's my favorite mint tea ever! I would recommend this tea every time!
Madison C.
Kewadin, MI
Favorite tea ever. It’s better warmed up on a winter day. Buy it every weekend. Great for relaxing
Anna W.
Austin, TX
Bought this on a whim but it's actually become one of my favorites. All the flavors balance really well, and it's a great afternoon pick me up. I've got a stash in my desk at work!
Meagan G.
Bartlett, IL
I love mint and chocolate together, so I was so excited to try the tea. This tea is actually pretty bitter, which I was a little disappointed with, but you can add some sweeter to make it taste a bit better. I do love the mint in the tea, which makes up for the bitter chocolate. Overall, it's still a yummy tea.
Karla H.
Besides walgreens where else can this be purchased?