BY TAZO

So That You Can Sip Blissfully, We Source Naturally Herbal Tea. Savory-Sweet Herbal Infusion. Combines Cocoa Peel, Peppermint, Spearmint & Mat. Kosher. Cocoa Mint Mat Cocoa peel throws a party.  Shy peppermint shows up early, hides in the corner.  When extroverted spearmint bursts in, licorice root is already making eyes at honeybush.  Dark and mysterious, yerba mat arrives in a gourd, speaking softly in that beautiful South American accent. We Steep. And so begins the journey, crossing centuries and cont. see more...

• Besides walgreens where else can this be purchased?1 Answers
  • "yum chocolate mint very good helps reduce chocolate cravings " in 1 review
  • "One of my absolute favorite teas!" in 1 review
Sabrina S.
Madison, WI
One of tazo's best teas! I have box of this in my tea cabinet. I love this tea after a workout, or if I have a sweet tooth craving.
Lauren S.
Columbia City, IN
A great amount of mint flavored balanced out by a bit of chocolate. I love a great balance when it comes to tea, and this is great.
Noëlle P.
Norfolk, VA
This stuff is so good. I'd never tried a chocolate tea before, but I really enjoyed this a lot. Perfect for winter.
Mayra M.
Fresno, CA
i love macha tea from this brand its really good i dont know if this taste like the real thing but im enjoying it
Sloan G.
Tampa, FL
LOVE this tea! It's so minty and soothing! It's my favorite mint tea ever! I would recommend this tea every time!
Daniel C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of the best teas I've ever tasted. I live there natural flavors that refresh my mind and my throat.
Jessica H.
Salinas, CA
At the first sip I felt immediate relaxation and pleasure from the taste. Coco mint is a perfect combination.
Madison C.
Kewadin, MI
Favorite tea ever. It’s better warmed up on a winter day. Buy it every weekend. Great for relaxing
Leslie I.
Ive never tried this tea but i love mint and cocoa so id love to try one of these days 😋
Liliana H.
Pasadena, CA
Great mate flavor, i love the minty combo with the chocolate; balance is perfect!
Karla H.
Besides walgreens where else can this be purchased?