BY TAZO

So That You Can Sip Blissfully, We Source Naturally Herbal Tea. Savory-Sweet Herbal Infusion. Combines Cocoa Peel, Peppermint, Spearmint & Mat. Kosher. Cocoa Mint Mat Cocoa peel throws a party.  Shy peppermint shows up early, hides in the corner.  When extroverted spearmint bursts in, licorice root is already making eyes at honeybush.  Dark and mysterious, yerba mat arrives in a gourd, speaking softly in that beautiful South American accent. We Steep. And so begins the journey, crossing centuries and cont. see more...

• Besides walgreens where else can this be purchased?1 Answers
  • "yum chocolate mint very good helps reduce chocolate cravings " in 1 review
  • "One of my absolute favorite teas!" in 1 review
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Salinas, CA
At the first sip I felt immediate relaxation and pleasure from the taste. Coco mint is a perfect combination.
Kendra D.
Kendra D.
West Fargo, ND
I love Tazo Tea and have multiple flavors in my cabinet! I mix this particular flavor with the earl gray and a little bit of soy milk and it's delicious! Like a latte! I would definitely recommend it!
Gabie C.
Gabie C.
Foodie Expert
I was pretty disappointed in this tea. I should've expected it to taste like watered chocolate. I just can't get over the fact that it just tastes odd because of the water. I need to try it different ways. I wouldn't recommend it. It wasn't what I expected.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
This tea is literally life changing! I've switched my 2PM cup of coffee with a mug of this instead and I've noticed a huge difference! Highly recommend if you're tired of green tea but still need the caffeine! It's also DELICIOUS.
Luz Wara C.
Luz Wara C.
North beach , MD
I love this tea! I have it at least once a day! The mint is great if you like minty teas and the mate is an extra taste if you are familiar to it.
Sloan G.
Sloan G.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
LOVE this tea! It's so minty and soothing! It's my favorite mint tea ever! I would recommend this tea every time!
Madison C.
Madison C.
Kewadin, MI
Favorite tea ever. It’s better warmed up on a winter day. Buy it every weekend. Great for relaxing
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Madison, WI
One of tazo's best teas! I have box of this in my tea cabinet. I love this tea after a workout, or if I have a sweet tooth craving.
Daniel C.
Daniel C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of the best teas I've ever tasted. I live there natural flavors that refresh my mind and my throat.
Leslie I.
Leslie I.
Foodie Expert
Ive never tried this tea but i love mint and cocoa so id love to try one of these days 😋
Karla H.
Karla H.
Besides walgreens where else can this be purchased?