Tazo Cocoa Mint Mate Tea

So That You Can Sip Blissfully, We Source Naturally Herbal Tea. Savory-Sweet Herbal Infusion. Combines Cocoa Peel, Peppermint, Spearmint & Mat. Kosher. Cocoa Mint Mat Cocoa peel throws a party.  Shy peppermint shows up early, hides in the corner.  When extroverted spearmint bursts in, licorice root is already making eyes at honeybush.  Dark and mysterious, yerba mat arrives in a gourd, speaking softly in that beautiful South American accent. We Steep. And so begins the journey, crossing centuries and cont. see more...

• Besides walgreens where else can this be purchased?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "One of my absolute favorite teas!" in 1 review
  • "yum chocolate mint very good helps reduce chocolate cravings " in 1 review
Kendra D.
West Fargo, ND
I love Tazo Tea and have multiple flavors in my cabinet! I mix this particular flavor with the earl gray and a little bit of soy milk and it's delicious! Like a latte! I would definitely recommend it!
Gabie C.
I was pretty disappointed in this tea. I should've expected it to taste like watered chocolate. I just can't get over the fact that it just tastes odd because of the water. I need to try it different ways. I wouldn't recommend it. It wasn't what I expected.
Taylor G.
This tea is literally life changing! I've switched my 2PM cup of coffee with a mug of this instead and I've noticed a huge difference! Highly recommend if you're tired of green tea but still need the caffeine! It's also DELICIOUS.
Meagan G.
Sevierville, TN
I love mint and chocolate together, so I was so excited to try the tea. This tea is actually pretty bitter, which I was a little disappointed with, but you can add some sweeter to make it taste a bit better. I do love the mint in the tea, which makes up for the bitter chocolate. Overall, it's still a yummy tea.
Envouge D.
Luv the new TAZO Chocolate, Cocoa Mint Mate and Vanilla Caramel chai tea! Try the perfect blend of ‪#‎sweetmeetsspicy‬ in Tazo Chai. I'm a member of Smiley360.com, where I qualify to try brands for free in exchange for sharing my authentic feedback. I'm a member of Smiley360.com, where I qualify to try brands for free in exchange for sharing my authentic feedback.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
One of my absolute favorite teas! I'm not really a huge chocolate fan, but the combination of flavors is so delicious. I go through several boxes a year, and I never get tired of drinking this! I'm so glad I tried it! :)
Anna W.
Austin, TX
Bought this on a whim but it's actually become one of my favorites. All the flavors balance really well, and it's a great afternoon pick me up. I've got a stash in my desk at work!
Tabatha j.
Sacramento, Ca
Tazo is the best hot tea...its a great weekend off campus but doing homework tea. I live drinking a cup of tazo in my favorite holiday mug while preparing for finals
Luz Wara C.
North beach, MD
I love this tea! I have it at least once a day! The mint is great if you like minty teas and the mate is an extra taste if you are familiar to it.
Berta B.
Forest Hills, NY
I liked the minty taste of the tea. Very refreshing and quenching. The cocoa portion of this tea was ok. I wasn't too thrilled with it.
Karla H.
Besides walgreens where else can this be purchased?