BY TAZO

So That You Can Sip Blissfully, We Source Naturally Herbal Tea. Savory-Sweet Herbal Infusion. Combines Cocoa Peel, Peppermint, Spearmint & Mat. Kosher. Cocoa Mint Mat Cocoa peel throws a party.  Shy peppermint shows up early, hides in the corner.  When extroverted spearmint bursts in, licorice root is already making eyes at honeybush.  Dark and mysterious, yerba mat arrives in a gourd, speaking softly in that beautiful South American accent. We Steep. And so begins the journey, crossing centuries and cont. see more...

• Besides walgreens where else can this be purchased?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "yum chocolate mint very good helps reduce chocolate cravings " in 1 review
  • "One of my absolute favorite teas!" in 1 review
Jessica H.
Salinas, CA
At the first sip I felt immediate relaxation and pleasure from the taste. Coco mint is a perfect combination.
Taylor G.
This tea is literally life changing! I've switched my 2PM cup of coffee with a mug of this instead and I've noticed a huge difference! Highly recommend if you're tired of green tea but still need the caffeine! It's also DELICIOUS.
Kendra D.
West Fargo, ND
I love Tazo Tea and have multiple flavors in my cabinet! I mix this particular flavor with the earl gray and a little bit of soy milk and it's delicious! Like a latte! I would definitely recommend it!
Gabie C.
I was pretty disappointed in this tea. I should've expected it to taste like watered chocolate. I just can't get over the fact that it just tastes odd because of the water. I need to try it different ways. I wouldn't recommend it. It wasn't what I expected.
Envouge D.
Luv the new TAZO Chocolate, Cocoa Mint Mate and Vanilla Caramel chai tea! Try the perfect blend of ‪#‎sweetmeetsspicy‬ in Tazo Chai. I'm a member of Smiley360.com, where I qualify to try brands for free in exchange for sharing my authentic feedback. I'm a member of Smiley360.com, where I qualify to try brands for free in exchange for sharing my authentic feedback.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
One of my absolute favorite teas! I'm not really a huge chocolate fan, but the combination of flavors is so delicious. I go through several boxes a year, and I never get tired of drinking this! I'm so glad I tried it! :)
Tabatha j.
Sacramento, Ca
Tazo is the best hot tea...its a great weekend off campus but doing homework tea. I live drinking a cup of tazo in my favorite holiday mug while preparing for finals
Sabrina S.
Madison, WI
One of tazo's best teas! I have box of this in my tea cabinet. I love this tea after a workout, or if I have a sweet tooth craving.
Lauren S.
Columbia City, IN
A great amount of mint flavored balanced out by a bit of chocolate. I love a great balance when it comes to tea, and this is great.
Deanna T.
Camarillo, CA
Yum chocolate mint very good helps reduce chocolate cravings
Karla H.
Besides walgreens where else can this be purchased?