BY TAZO

This savory-sweet herbal infusion combines cocoa peel with peppermint, spearmint & maté.

cocoa peel, yerba maté, peppermint, honeybush, natural flavors, spearmint, licorice root, vanilla extract

• Besides walgreens where else can this be purchased?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Yvonne M.
Shelburne, MA
My go to tea when I feel I need something warm but with a hint of some sort of mint and something else. I use little honey to add some sweetness to it. I absolutely love warming it up and using two for my cup only to add more of the flavor of tea to it.
Courtney H.
Quartz Hill
I was not a fan of this tea. It had a very subtle flavor and nothing strong. The flavor that was there was not good and it tasted very weird. I didn't even finish the package that I had boughten.
Kendra D.
Fargo, ND
I love Tazo Tea and have multiple flavors in my cabinet! I mix this particular flavor with the earl gray and a little bit of soy milk and it's delicious! Like a latte! I would definitely recommend it!
I really love drinking this tea every morning before i go to the gym. It really has a good flavor not like other teas that taste really bitter, it really did meet my expectations and I buy it every time I run out of the first pack so if you ever go to the store and see this tea I would recommend buying it you won't regret it
Emily C.
Amherst
Honestly I've  been going to Starbucks for years now, and have been a gold member for at least 7 years so far and counting. Starbucks have never failed me, and they always have drinks that they come out with seasonally and they're always so delicious and satisfying.
Leah F.
Fresno, CA
Just a hint of Chocolate and a whole lotta mint.
I'm not always the biggest fan of Tazo but this really surprised me. The quality of tea is fantastic. It has a bit of caffeine but it's not enough to make my hands shake. Great quality and a good purchase. get it at your local target.
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I was pretty disappointed in this tea. I should've expected it to taste like watered chocolate. I just can't get over the fact that it just tastes odd because of the water. I need to try it different ways. I wouldn't recommend it. It wasn't what I expected.
Taylor G.
This tea is literally life changing! I've switched my 2PM cup of coffee with a mug of this instead and I've noticed a huge difference! Highly recommend if you're tired of green tea but still need the caffeine! It's also DELICIOUS.
Meagan G.
Sevierville, TN
I love mint and chocolate together, so I was so excited to try the tea. This tea is actually pretty bitter, which I was a little disappointed with, but you can add some sweeter to make it taste a bit better. I do love the mint in the tea, which makes up for the bitter chocolate. Overall, it's still a yummy tea.
Meredith E.
Paducah, KY
As an avid tea drinker and lover of chocolate, mint, and maté (separately), I was pretty sure this tea would be perfect. Unfortunately, those three flavors didn't combine to make a drink I wanted more than one of. Although Tazo tea is usually a win for me, this one is a pass. That being said, I would love to taste a mint maté tea from them.
Karla H.
Besides walgreens where else can this be purchased?