BY TAZO

All Natural A classic tea with an earthy & slightly smoky flavor. Antioxidants within Tazo® Organic Green is a pan-fired tea in the traditional Chun Mee style, which means it has a wonderfully earthy, slightly smoky flavor. Chun Mee also means "precious eyebrows" in Chinese, so named because of the arched shape of the tea leaves and the contented look on your face as you drink it. Did you know? Tazo® Organic Green is a green tea with blue blood ties. Its ancestor, Chun Mee, was the tea served in the court of ancient Chinese emperors. Tazo happens when one combines amazingly flavorful teas with a fertile imagination and some other good things from nature. The Way of Tazo:  Only the finest leaves were used in this tea.  Those that didn t make the cut were composted and wished "better luck next time" as they returned to earth.

Rame Y.
Des Plaines , IL
This is one of my favorite teas and my go to when I want a brewed tea. The leaves are from an organic source and I can trust the Tazo brand for a good quality. It's a delicious green tea that I always buy when I need.
Priscilla P.
This is my favorite of all of their wonderful teas. I don't think there's one that I don't like honestly! It's refreshing and relaxing and lots of flavor involved in this tea.
Jenny C.
It's a good green tea. I like to drink it some mornings as a latte substitute. It's affordable and I buy in bulk for the office. The flavor is good and doesn't get bitter.
Carly O.
Gainesville , FL
While I found this in stores as "organic pan-fired green" tea, I was searching for something that was strong in taste without any bitterness. This certainly fit the bill. After brewing I like to add fresh fruit like peaches and let it sit in the fridge overnight. By morning I have an incredible and refreshing drink with no added sugar. This tea holds up hot or cold and certainly tricks me into feeling healthier.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I drink this tea so much! You can get a use of two cups with one teabag! This is a very tasty tea that makes me feel so good and doesn't bloat me! I notice that after drinking it a lot, my skin gets cleared since green tea is very good for you! It is also a tea I have no trouble falling asleep with!
Emily R.
Received a sample of this tea on a red eye airline flight. It had mediocre flavor which may be due to the large mug of hot water given. It will be given another shot but as for now it's a 3/5 with a slight chance of being bought again
Brandi V.
This green tea is perfect right before bed! I think it relaxes me and the amount of caffeine is so small it won't keep you up! It is also perfect for a sore throat with a little bit of honey added! Love this product!
Mikayla K.
Walworth, NY
I'm a huge fan of this brand. I tried this flavor the other day and it wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be. I would add some sugar and honey into it, but I'd rather have some of the other flavors that they offer!
Chauntel H.
Ogden, UT
I love tazo tea in general it is so great and awesome how many varieties of flavors they have, I drink tazo tea every single day. It is actually really helping me with my diet that I am on it helps me get rid of those cravings I have and feels my tummy up
Lana a.
To me its too strong of a flavor. Not my best option but considering that Tazo is pretty good with its tea flavors , I would only drink it if I have nothing else to drink, and would make sure I put a lemon slice or a bag of mint tea to it.