BY TAZO

Black tea, sweet lychee notes & warm spice beckon in this delightful infusion.

a blend of black teas, linden flowers, natural flavors, licorice root, blackberry leaves, cinnamon, star anise

Buy on Amazon
Colleen M.
This tea is awesome. I love the full leaf sachets. I feel like they give the tea a better flavor, and you can reuse them a couple times.
Allison P.
mmmmm Tazo tea! I love relaxing with any Tazo tea. It's easy to find and decently priced. I like the high quality of the tea packets.
Joe B.
Orlando, FL
Tazo tea is absolutely delicious I love it! I bought a multipack not too long ago with all different flavors and I drink it everyday.
Anna L.
Harker Heights, TX
Love this tea. I am a hot tea drinker and love to sample. This is by far one of my favorite choices. Tazo rocks!
Mandy L.
Kinda pricy. But a good tea. Taste pretty strong. Favor is good. I like it with lemon and a little bid of honey.
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
This Is Good for my natural consumers. I personally prefer a natural tea leaf instead of the grinder ones.
Barbara S.
I loveeee tazo tea. Its one of my favorite teas to drink. They have many amazing flavors to choose from.
Priscilla L.
Dint drink much tea but love the taste of this brand of teas. Tazo my favor a it relaxes me some how.
Ashleigh C.
New Market, AL
Taxi tea is awesome taste great affordable and easy to make enjoy it anytime of the day
LESLIE V.
I loved this tea, I buy it in Starbucks. I met the brand here because of the iced teas. The're packaging are so convenience includes reusable. I gave it 4 star because are some pricey, but so god. My husband try it and he love it. I like the care they have when packing them. They can even be used for a gift. I have the tin package.