BY TAZO

Black tea, sweet lychee notes & warm spice beckon in this delightful infusion.

a blend of black teas, linden flowers, natural flavors, licorice root, blackberry leaves, cinnamon, star anise

Star C.
odessa
I currently have this box in my pantry, along with other flavors of tea. I’m a huge tea lover, so experimenting with new flavors has become a wonderful experience. This tea makes me want to sink my tea into the actual fruit inside this tea, hoping it tastes just as good as it smells.
Valerie H.
Montauk, NY
Tazo makes superior tea! Period. It comes packaged in beautiful silky flow through bags, in a container that just LOOKS more expensive. But it's not overly pricey, I'd say it's comparable to other premium tea brands. But the taste is where it excels. It's smooth, never bitter, and naturally flavorful.
Himali B.
New York
I am a avid tea drinker & if mornings are for coffee evening are always dedicated to a hot cup of tea. I am a repeat customer of Tazo Chinese Orchard tea blend. Travelling to China so often has increased my love for tea even more. This tea perfectly meets my expectations. I have recommended this tea to my friends & family as well.
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
I really enjoy this tea. It has a great small and is incredibly smooth to drink. There is actually no tazo tea that I don't like, and this is no exception. Steep for a few minutes or keep it in the whole time, the tea doesn't get bitter at all. Highly recommend.
Jenn M.
Orlando, FL
Tazo tea is my favorite! The "Passion" flavored tea is always my go-to for a quick mid-day pick-me-up. Hot or iced - both are perfect. "Zen" green tea is also very good hot or iced as well! Hint: steep two bags for a more powerful flavor!
Anna B.
Milwaukie, OR
This tea is really great for calming you down and getting you ready for the day. The smell of the tea is so lovely. The packaging is also very nice. The flavor is subtile in this tea so I brew it a bit longer.
Jade K.
I make sun tea out of Tazo Zen Green Tea. I put 4-6 bags in a gallon of fresh water and place it in direct sun light for the day. When it is done I then pour about 12 ounces over ice and refrigerate the rest. It is a delicious and refreshing drink on a warm summer day. So much better than what I buy at my favorite coffee shop and at a fraction of the cost.
Victoria V.
I buy tazo a lot because it's pretty cheap and sometimes I can find it easily at the grocery store. The tea quality is pretty good I can usually get a few cups of it before the taste goes away especially their black teas where I have to quickly take out the tea bag because the flavor is so strong, in a good way!
scarlett L.
Summerville, SC
I love this brand of tea. I think its a nice well rounded tea. It meets my expectation for a good tea. Flavor of the tea is great. I a repeat consumer. I also have shared this tea with friends and they loved it. I would buy this tea again. I think this is a great tea.
Jeanie P.
Orlando, FL
Love Tazo Tea!! The flavor is always on point, the sachets never break open, the price is always decent, what more can you want. I get Tazo all the time and will totally continue. A friend of mine uses these to make sun tea and she also loves it.

Amazon