Tazo Chai Vanilla Caramel Latte K‑Cup® Pods uploaded by Faith M.

BY TAZO

A creamy blend of vanilla & caramel flavors with black tea & classic chai spices.

black tea pod ingredients: black tea, ginger, black pepper, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, star anise, natural flavors. sweetened dairy packet ingredients: sugar, nonfat dry milk, dried cream, honey granules (sugar, honey), natural flavors, sodium citrate. contains: milk.

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a very tasty tea. It has a great blend of flavors and I was excited that tazo makes k cups. The flavors aren’t too sweet and overwhelming, has a great hint of vanilla which I love. This is a great drink I highly recommended
Allie G.
I love chai tea and this one is the best I've had so far! I first had it at Starbucks and loved it! I would definitely recommend to anyone who wanted to try. It was the perfect balance of spice and vanilla! I'll be purchasing 2 more boxes!
Carly M.
Oakton, VA
This stuff is AMAZING. Saves me a trip to Starbucks because I can make an equally amazing latte in my own kitchen. I do wish they weren't quite so pricey because I would love to buy them more often.
Jennifer D.
Arlington, WA
I love my Keurig, but to add Tazo chai hot vanilla caramel latte to the mix and I am in heaven. It's light but bursting with flavor and tastes like it's straight from my favorite coffee stand!
Jennifer M.
Killeen, TX
Delicious! I'm usually not a fan of Chai anything so I instantly reach for starbucks k-cups, but these are definitely a game changer for me! I was also unaware that TAZO made k-cups up until I bought these, that is super convenient for me since k-cups are all I use!
Katie M.
Andover, MN
I love tazo chai but i this this flavor is way way too sweet. I see kcups as a splurge because they cost so much more but for me, these aren't even worth it because they're so sugary. I bet that the sweetness is a selling point for many but for me it was overwhelming.
Charlie V.
Mission Viejo, CA
I really enjoyed this product overall, I think the price is very reasonable and the taste is even better. It is perfect when if your a tea drinker and craving something sweet. Usually, I have to always add sugar and cream and with this product I did not have to which says a lot. It taste exactly how it sounds. I would highly recommend this product.
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
I seemed to have scanned over the word caramel when I purchased this. I love my chai teas but I don't like them overly sweet and the caramel in this was too present for my personal liking. Other than that you get a decent amount of cups for the price.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
Honestly wasn't my favorite chai. Everytime I tried to make it it came out tasting too artificially sweet for me. If I were to make a fancy chai tea I'd say go to a coffee stand or make your own at home.
Amber L.
Cottage Grove, MN
I am a huge fan of Chai Tea Lattes, especially the Tazo brand of Tea. The K cup itself provides the tea and before brewing in your Keurig you add the Carmel and vanilla packet. It's a delicious and creamy flavor. I purchased at Cub Foods