BY TAZO

A rich blend of creamy vanilla and caramel notes with black tea and classic chai spices. A delicious combination to delight the palette! Cinnamon sticks gather on a lush black tea lawn for a leisurely afternoon of croquet and conversation. Ginger... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Miccah M.
Miccah M.
Centreville, AL
This is such a nice drink, and it isn't too sweet like you would expect. It is full of flavor and is a comforting drink for me. I wish it was easier to warm up without it turning weird, but is perfectly delicious as a cold drink. I would definitely recommend.
Kari N.
Kari N.
Sandy, OR
Spicy Chai tea with a nice twist! Hints of caramel and vanilla. Perfect to mix with egg nog for a yummy caramel/vanilla chai nog!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Richmond, VA
This is delicious!!! They also sell this brand at starbucks and i'VE found making it at home is cheaper and easier! DELICIOUS!
Laura R.
Laura R.
Fort Loramie, OH
This is one of my favorite go to read, especially when I need something a little sweet but I don't want to ruin my diet.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Hernando, MS
Delicious. Easy to brew and tastes great hot or cold! Add a little almond milk and I'm good to go!
Deja J.
Deja J.
Chesapeake , Va
Absolutely love on a cold day .. with movies and treats this tops it off . Bring Starbucks home !
Natalie ..
Natalie ..
I like these and would buy them again. They are fine but I prefer coffee shop chai. Fine value though. Not terribly expensive especially in the 3 pack. Fine packaging because you get what you see. Recommend
Corey D.
Corey D.
St Petersburg, FL
From a warm Chai Latte on the weekends to their iced teas, Tazo makes my absolute favorites. They're he most flavorful and often they've done the brewing for you so it's as easy as pour and go!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
One of my favorite at home chia teas! I like to drink it hot or over ice. Just the right amount of pick me up.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Sardinia, OH
I think this is my favorite chai tea. And I love this tea brand. Their flavors are so natural compared to others.