BY TAZO

A rich blend of creamy vanilla and caramel notes with black tea and classic chai spices. A delicious combination to delight the palette! Cinnamon sticks gather on a lush black tea lawn for a leisurely afternoon of croquet and conversation. Ginger... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bethany H.
This is my all time favorite tea!!! Tastes great with milk and cinnamon added. Easy to make, and quick. This tea definitely exceeded my expectations since I haven't found many teas I've liked yet. Definitely have some stocked up in my fridge!
Natalie ..
I like these and would buy them again. They are fine but I prefer coffee shop chai. Fine value though. Not terribly expensive especially in the 3 pack. Fine packaging because you get what you see. Recommend
Corey D.
St Petersburg, FL
From a warm Chai Latte on the weekends to their iced teas, Tazo makes my absolute favorites. They're he most flavorful and often they've done the brewing for you so it's as easy as pour and go!
Angie S.
Short Hills, NJ
These are amazing! I was actually recommended to try this out from a friend and I am SO HAPPY I DID. This is a great morning addition and honestly tastes just like starbucks. It is affordable as well and a great way to add some caffeine to your morning
Miccah M.
Garden Grove, CA
This is such a nice drink, and it isn't too sweet like you would expect. It is full of flavor and is a comforting drink for me. I wish it was easier to warm up without it turning weird, but is perfectly delicious as a cold drink. I would definitely recommend.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I wasn't sure I would like this tea because there were so many flavors going on but it's delicious. I'm normally not huge on pre-prepared drinks but this is awesome.
Casey P.
Brooklyn, NY
So yummy! Makes we want to curl up in a soft blanket next to the fireplace... Which I will have in my next life. Dessert in a cup, minus the calories. Can't get better then that!
Angela M.
Hollywood, FL
I found this tea when searching for something new, and fell in love with the first cup. Milk and sugar do this tea wonders. A great way to start the morning. A wonderful taste. I would recommend this tea to anyone.
Andrea D.
I love tazo and I love their chai. This flavor I didn't really care for. I'm not big on caramel though. I recommend trying the original chai, it's so good.
Tiara T.
Reminds me of the Thai restaurant my mom use to take me too and i would always get a cup of chai tea this tea reminds me soo much of