Tazo Chai Vanilla Caramel Latte Black Tea uploaded by 4373 F.Tazo Chai Vanilla Caramel Latte Black Tea uploaded by Nicole M.Tazo Chai Vanilla Caramel Latte Black Tea uploaded by Rachael P.

BY TAZO

A rich blend of creamy vanilla & caramel notes with black tea & classic chai spices.

an infusion (of water, black tea, black pepper, ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, star anise, natural flavors), cane sugar, honey, natural flavors, ginger juice, vanilla extract, citric acid

• Where can I find this? I've never seen ur.. 1 Answers
  • Is this still nice and spiced like the regular Tazo Chai ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tori G.
Birmingham, AL
OMG. This is my favorite vanilla chai tea that I can use in my curate. It taste wonderful. Sometimes I prefer less sweetener, so I will only use half a packet of the cream and sweetener. This product can be a bit pricey. However, it is cheaper than if I were to purchase at Starbucks.
Enny O.
Houston
The smell & the taste is heavenly if I’m a say so myself. To be quite honest I don’t really taste the caramel, but the smell of the vanilla and the of caramel just warms you up. I like to take it in the evening; sometimes in the lazy vacay or holidays’ mornings & or weekends. It mellows me up just like the Numi brand
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I love love LOVE chai tea latte from Starbucks! I use to crave it like a crazy person when I was pregnant with my first baby! I’m not a coffee drinking person due to health issues but I have figured out that when I drink chai tea even though it has caffeine, my body doesn’t act up and I love it! I’ve only tried it once with coconut milk and it tastes great! I do prefer the original taste to be honest! I recommend it to anyone looking for a coffee alternative.
Rosie L.
Westfield, IN
This is my all time favorite chai tea latte. I love the perfect amount of sweetness this has and the flavors all combine to make the perfect latte. I have tried various brands of chai tea latte but none can compare to this!
Maritza M.
Maybe not the most cost affective way to make a latte at home but it's still worth it to me. 1, it's foolproof. You will get a delicious drink every time. 2, it's quick. I am not a morning person and although I love breakfast I often sleep in a little too late to pick up something or make something from scratch. 3, still cheaper than going to Starbucks. Save on gas save on cost. Highly recommend 😊
Stephanie C.
Torrance , CA
I use this along side brewing regular chai tea in packets so I can really get a good, intense chai flavor. The value is okay, depends on where you buy it. Since I add this to already brewed tea, I’m able to stretch it a bit further. I can’t really taste the vanilla caramel flavor though so that could be a bit more concentrated.
Kayla W.
Manti, UT
Pretty decent black tea. Its a bit more expensive than I would normally go for, but it does have a great taste. I wish you got a bit more product for the price. Because as a "frugal" (read broke) mom I would want to enjoy this without having to sell my oldest child. Haha!
Sara P.
Austin, TX
This is the best product I’ve ever had in my kitchen. Taste just like a Starbucks chai tea latte without the hassle of having to go there in the morning, or pay for it. You can have it warm or cold, and you just add whatever milk you want to it.
Brooke C.
Greenville
This tastes just as good as Starbucks, if not better. I love drinking this over ice in the summer with almond milk. I have never tried this brand before and can’t wait to try the other flavors!
Brittany C.
Las Vegas, NV
When I am feeling like a slug a hot cup of chai tea latte or a dirty chai is the best thing ever! It’s the best pick me up. I don’t like energy drink because they give me the shakes but this doesn’t.
Becca  V.
Is this still nice and spiced like the regular Tazo Chai or more sweet?
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
Where can I find this? I've never seen ur..