BY TAZO

A delicate blend of black tea, vanilla, caramel & classic chai spices.

black teas, cinnamon, natural flavors, licorice root, ginger, black pepper, cloves

Jess R.
Providence, RI
This is a really good tea when you want something a little sweet and comforting. I love having it with a little almond milk and maybe a biscotti or shortbread cookie. It’s the perfect amount of vanilla, caramel & cinnamon and a little more mild on the spice side. I’d def recommend if you’re a chai fan and want to try something a little different.
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Any variety of chai I tend to love and this one stands true to that. It's such a different take on chai and it's amazing. The caramel isn't overpowering but still makes it new and interesting. If you aren't into strong tea, this may not be the best choice. And I wouldn't suggest steeping for too long no matter what because it can quickly get bitter.
Stephanie C.
Torrance , CA
I’ve tried both the concentrate and the teabag versions of this chai tea and I have to tell you I can’t really taste the vanilla caramel flavor. It also is not very intense with the chai flavoring. The value is just OK as they usually have to use two teabags to get a good strong flavor.
Katya G.
Rio Grande City
This tea is great. So sweet and rich. I love it. Perfect for any time of the day.
You don’t even need to add any sweeteners and it’s so good!
Love it!
Will be buying again and again! Just the taste i was looking for.
Racheal M.
Atlanta, GA
This tea is amazing!! The first thing about it that stuck me was the smell. It’s like a tea latte. I had it hot first and it was a pleasant change from my normal coffee. After I drank it I left the tea bag in a cup on my desk and the smell energized me. I also made a cold brew. I added sugar to the color brew and it was a change to me normal southern sweet tea. I definitely recommend
Brenna Z.
I enjoy this tea in the fall and winter. I usually do not care for chai but this one does not bother me so it is a nice treat! I like the flavors this tea offers and they are not too watery. The tea tastes great and gives me a boost of energy when I need it!
Autumn L.
Quincy, IL
This tea is delicious and tasty. When you let the tea steep for its set amount of time, it comes out rich and delicious. Never completely smooth as tea leaves sometimes find a way out of the bag.
Phoenix S.
This is so, so good. It's like desert in a cup. I make it with just a bit of raw sugar, and add a bit of milk or cream if I want it to be rich. Very sweet on its own, and has a great flavor.
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Delicious tea with a strong creamy vanilla flavor. Tastes perfect with some honey and milk to make a sweet and wonderful milk tea. It is perfect fall for a cozy and comforting drink.
Hattie S.
Williamsport, PA
This tea, with a spoonful and sugar and a splash of cream is one of the most comforting drinks I have ever tasted. I have bought this blend again and again, and I will continue to do so.
Alicia T.
Midwest City, OK
Have you ever thought of making a "Debris" or Trashcan" pack? It's like a variety box, but it's a mystery what you'll get - like you just throw in overflow and random tea bags.
Lauren P.