Tazo® Chai Tea

Black tea takes a saturday drive through an exotic marketplace. The essences of sweet cinnamon, spicy ginger and fragrant cardamom float in through the open windows while black pepper flirtatiously grabs the steering wheel - just to heat things up a bit.

Best chai tea please ? I’m currently using Tazo® Chai Tea and would like other recommendations please.
How is Tazo® Chai Tea ? Is the cinnamon flavour strong?
Do you drink chai tea latte?
Start your review of Tazo® Chai Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Add a touch of honey for an extra sweet kick is great for me!” in reviews
Columbus, OH
Tazo® Chai Tea uploaded by Sarah T.
Purchased at: Target
I was getting addicted to Starbucks chai latte and knew I had to get the teabags that they use themselves to curb spending that much money 😫 so yea I had quite high expectations when I bought the product, thinking it’s gonna be as wonderful as Starbucks - not sure what went wrong, but it didn’t taste the same. Smells amazing tho - the right mix of black tea w the aroma of the spicy spices. However the taste of the spices in the chai tea I brewed weren’t as strong as the ones I’ve tasted in Starbucks... just tasted like regular black tea w mild spices. Quite disappointing, but nonetheless tastes great for cheaper chai teas (that isn’t from Starbucks)
Binghamton, NY
It is just OK. I am not one for the pumpkin spice coffee craze in fall and I see this as its caffeinated cousin. I do not really care for sweet and/or cream teas (unless its a bubble tea that is mildly sweet). I would not purchase for myself but if I had regular guests at my house who enjoyed this cort of palette I certainly would keep it available in my pantry to be hospitable. If pumpkin spice -ish tea is your thing, you'd likely enjoy this; in which case, I'd recommend you give it a try.
La Puente, CA
Recently purchased this on a whim because I have never tried Chai before but was curious to try and make a Chai latte like everyone raves about. So since we're in quarantine, I've been experimenting a lot more in the kitchen. I made this with steamed almond milk and added cinnamon and thought it was delicious for a cold night's drink! I enjoyed it and will make again.
Bethesda
I love the taste of chai. The blend in this tea is good but I prefer a stronger more earthy taste. I was hoping for the same taste I get with actual tea leaves but it didn't quite get there even after steeping for several minutes. I'd recommend this tea only to drinkers who like a milder, more subdued flavor.
Miramar, FL
This is my favorite tea brand I’ve tried so many tea flavors from them at it’s delicious, I love the fact that it’s all natural, organic and herbal, it also has a mixture of very nice herbs and flavors of tea. I absolutely love it! There’s always coupons available in the store to take some $$ off.
Tazo® Chai Tea uploaded by Priya P.
Tazo® Chai Tea uploaded by Priya P.
While I love this tea and drink it every day I just don't find it strong enough. I like chai to have a lot of spiced flavors and this one is not a filled with spice as I would like. I solve my issue by using 2 tea bags at a time. Tazo Chai Classic Latte Black Tea Tazo® Chai Tea
Auburn, CA
Purchased at: Target
I really like these tea packets! They are so affordable. I usually make the tea and then add milk to make my own Chai Tea Latte. It is so yummy. The flavor is amazing, I usually don’t add sugar, I like the flavor just the way it is. I have repurchased multiple times.
Burlington, KY
Yum this tea is good. I prefer to drink at hot however it definitely tastes like chai. I will typically add almond milk to this to make it more of a latte. I like how you can buy these in a multi pack at the grocery store and I can find them at all of my local stores.
Sacramento , CA
I cant drink coffee, so chai is my go to in the morning. I have bought this so many times before and it never fails. I mix it with some almond milk and honey. It's great to get my day started. I get others teas from tazo and they are all pretty good! Would recommend
Purchased at: Target
Great tea with amazing flavors and deliciousness in every sip. Amazing product at an amazing price. Highly recommended if you are a tea lover or getting introduced to it. They have non caffeinated and herbal flavors too so you got a variety to try from this brand!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Atlanta
il y a 9 mois
How is Tazo® Chai Tea ? Is the cinnamon flavour strong?
Sweet P. • il y a 7 mois
It could be a tad bit stronger. It’s a good tea blend but not as strong as I like it.