BY TAZO #8 in Tea

Black tea takes a saturday drive through an exotic marketplace. The essences of sweet cinnamon, spicy ginger and fragrant cardamom float in through the open windows while black pepper flirtatiously grabs the steering wheel - just to heat things up a bit.

• Are organic teas better for you than regular teas? 5 Answers
  • Anyone ever tried this before? . Is it good?1 Answers
  • What stores can I find this in?1 Answers
  • "Add a touch of honey for an extra sweet kick is great for me!" in 1 review
T B.
I love this tea! I have it in the morning with breakfast! It’s enough caffeine to get me going with my day. I love coffee as well, but not first thing when I wake up.

I normally add almond milk to cool down to tea for me to drink! It’s also great on its own. I don’t add any sweetener to it either. It has a great smell and taste! Very cinnamon like and chai. I love it! If you do have a sweet tooth, add some sugar to it. But it’s great on its own!

Highly recommend! 5/5 stars!
April H.
New York
A solid chai, for a decent price. It’s not the most spice filled I’ve ever had, but I also wouldn’t confuse it for plain black tea. Tazo‘s spices do a good job of not fading as well, so you’ll get the same hit of cardamom and cinnamon with an envelope that’s... aged... as with a new one. I appreciate this about it quite a bit, as other brands really suffer if the tea isn’t consumed fairly quickly. The decaf with some milk and honey is a great before bed drink, and of course if you’re looking to make the Starbucks version of a chai latte, then this is the product to go for.
Matea R.
loma linda
My recipe for a Starbucks chai:
1 tazo tea bag
Half of TBSP of hot cocoa mix of your choice
A couple ounces of milk
It’s just as good as Starbucks! My only complaint is that the tea isn’t as spicy as I would like. I let it steep for several minutes but I still can’t get it very spicy.
Lisa G.
They sometimes have tazo chai teabags in the dining halls at my school. Strong and has a good flavor. I prefer black teas with milk and sweetener but this isn’t bad without milk (still better with milk though)
Juliette🌙⚡ C.
Sherman Oaks , CA
I love tazo teas. They’re very fresh and refreshing. The chai is spicy and sweet without any sugar needed to be added and one of my favorites. I have bought this product multiple times. Definitely recommend to anyone who likes tea!
Brenna M.
LOVE this! I like to add unsweetened almond or cashew milk, stevia, and sometimes a bit of cinnamon, tumeric, cardamom.  it's got a good flavor but I just like my chai a bit more authentic and on the spicier side, but overall this is a good simple tea.
Angela S.
Brooklyn, NY
Tazo is not my favorite chai but it is the one that is most readily available in my local grocery stores. I find that the black pepper is overbearing and a little harsh but once I add cream and sugar it's okay.
Jenny S.
As a tea lover Tazo is always something I pick up especially because the quality is delicious and it is available most everywhere. The variety of selection is to die for and the taste is out of this world. I usually do not even have to add sweeteners because it brews very nicely.
Faith J.
Las Vegas
This is my favorite chai tea I have tried so far! It is so good and very smooth. Definitely worth repurchasing over and over again which I will do so. I will definitely be recommending this tea to others!
Annette S.
Morristown
Delicious blend of cardamon giving the right amount of sweetness & cinnamon to give the perfect cup of chia tea. Makes great tea lattes with soy or almond milk. Best Chia tea I’ve found and tried many.
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Do you add sugar to your tea?
Christy S.
Gilbert, AZ
What other ingredients do you use to create the "perfect" Chai tea at home?
Leah W.
Fairfax, VA
I love Tazo chai. Is this really easy with the same great flavor? Has anyone tried it?
Madelyn M.
Does this taste like the chai lattes you can get at coffee shops? I love chai lattes but I have yet to find a type of chai tea that I can stand to drink.
Dulce P.
Norwalk, CA
Does this flavor taste good?? I tried the honey flavor and it was really delicious, but I would like to try this one? Is it too strong??