BY TAZO #33 in Tea

Black tea takes a saturday drive through an exotic marketplace. The essences of sweet cinnamon, spicy ginger and fragrant cardamom float in through the open windows while black pepper flirtatiously grabs the steering wheel - just to heat things up a bit.

• Are organic teas better for you than regular teas? 5 Answers
  • Anyone ever tried this before? . Is it good?1 Answers
  • What stores can I find this in?1 Answers
  • "Add a touch of honey for an extra sweet kick is great for me!" in 1 review
Lori L.
Oh my heavens I love chai tea. But Tazo makes the best chai tea in my opinion. It is everything I imagine a spice market smells like. Strong with cinnamon and anise. Peppercorns, nutmeg, cardamom, all those yummy spices wrapped up with quality black tea. My only complaint is that sometimes the bags blow open making the tea undrinkable. Other than that I love Tazo chai. Tazo® Chai Tea
Brooke H.
I am obsessed with Starbuck’s Chai Tea Lattes! I know they use Tazo for most of their teas, so I always grab this stuff from Walmart! I can never make my lattes taste like theirs, but I do try! 10 out of 10 I love their teas!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
My husband and I drink so much tea it’s crazy! This tea is good for grocery store tea but the flavor isn’t too strong. We usually get our tea from meijer so the price is reasonable and I almost always have a coupon. We like to drink the high end tea occasionally but this always does the job.
Damaris M.
Aguadilla
I wanted to try a Chai tea and this was the first brand. I did choose this one cause it was on sale. I love and enjoy it so much I drink 3 a day. I am not a tea kind of person but this chai from the smells of the spices and the taste has become a must have everyday.Tazo® Chai Tea
Matea R.
Enoch, UT
My recipe for a Starbucks chai:
1 tazo tea bag
Half of TBSP of hot cocoa mix of your choice
A couple ounces of milk
It’s just as good as Starbucks! My only complaint is that the tea isn’t as spicy as I would like. I let it steep for several minutes but I still can’t get it very spicy.
Annette S.
Morristown
Delicious blend of cardamon giving the right amount of sweetness & cinnamon to give the perfect cup of chia tea. Makes great tea lattes with soy or almond milk. Best Chia tea I’ve found and tried many.
Sarah H.
Flower Mound
I literally love this tea hot or cold as a latte. It is so amazing. It is the only tea I will drink cold or hot, every other kind it is one or the other. It tastes like a gingerbread cookie to me and I love it.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I love Chai tea. It's my favorite beverage to use for comforting myself. It is soothing and warming and the spices and flavors are delicious. To me, this is the most flavorful brand I've found. I've tried all of them out there but this will always be the one I can count on.
Amanda M.
Southgate
Tazo has the PERFECT Chai! I am such a tea snob after working in a little local coffee shop. I make my tazo at home and add a little milk in, curl up and read my current book. Sometimes I make a cup to go out running errands in place of my morning coffee.
Nikisha P.
Lexington, KY
Love love love this tea! The blend of spices is just right and reminds me of traditional chai. My mom and I love to take this with us when we travel. The price is very reasonable and I have been able to find it pretty readily whenever I look for it. Its a great cup of tea to warm you up in the morning.
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Do you add sugar to your tea?
Christy S.
Gilbert, AZ
What other ingredients do you use to create the "perfect" Chai tea at home?
Leah W.
Fairfax, VA
I love Tazo chai. Is this really easy with the same great flavor? Has anyone tried it?
Madelyn M.
Does this taste like the chai lattes you can get at coffee shops? I love chai lattes but I have yet to find a type of chai tea that I can stand to drink.
Dulce P.
Norwalk, CA
Does this flavor taste good?? I tried the honey flavor and it was really delicious, but I would like to try this one? Is it too strong??