BY TAZO

A robust gathering of black tea with classic chai & pumpkin spices. Steep~Sip~Explore see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer M.
Winnetka, Il
I couldn't resist this combination of flavors. I love Chai and I love Pumpkin! Combining them is just heavenly! It is a bold flavor that has a subtle sweetness to it. Very Subtle. I enjoy it by itself or adding a little warm milk to make it a latte.
Nhiya M.
Jacksonville , NC
I love this seasonal Tea! My favorite thing about black tea is that after it's done brewing you can put coffee creamer into it! This brand is probably one of the best brands of tea for you. I always pick up a new box every time I go to the store
Enjoyed the flavor and I added a lil of the creamer to it and it was wonderful. Great for evening to finish off with dinner and i would indeed introduce to family and friends. Packing is also eye catching. I would buy again.
Betty S.
Very tasty! I loved it so much that I drank and drank it until I grew sick of it. It doesn't necessarily sound good but it was great. My d-in-law introduced me to it.
Carmen B.
If you like chai and pumpkin spice lattes this is the perfect mix of both! Add some creamer, half & half or milk and you'll love it! I just purchased these 3 weeks ago and I am addicted and it beats paying 5 bucks for a grande at Starbucks ANY DAY!
Stephanie L.
Ogden, UT
I love all of Tazo's teas. They have such an amazing taste and for being bagged, they taste amazing. They are very reasonably priced as well, so you're getting great quality for a great price.
Jennifer L.
Orlando, FL
This is so goooood! I drink this hot in the morning instead of coffee and it makes me feel good and healthy it's really yummy and doesn't make me feel bloated at all. I like this flavor it makes me think of fall
Lisa H.
austin
Wow. As if Tazo couldn't get any better. I love Chai tea, and as basic as it sounds, I love all things pumpkin spice. I do not drink sugar, though, so this was perfect for me. It's the perfect blend of the chai spice with a hint of pumpkin. It truly makes me feel like it's fall.
Megan B.
Tampa, FL
I wish this was out all year long! It sounds so cliche but I love everything pumpkin! This tea is a twist on the normal chai and it is amaaaazing they need to keep it in their line permanently!
Kathleen M.
Westerville, OH
SO GOOD! Pumpkin spice is my favorite and the taste of this one is strong and great. I make it with water or with milk, it does make a great latte. Tazo tea in general is great but this is my favorite of them all.