BY TAZO

A robust gathering of black tea with classic chai & pumpkin pie spices.

black teas, cinnamon, natural flavors, licorice root, ginger, cloves, black pepper, cardamom

• Is this any good?1 Answers
  • How sweet is this tea? Is it like a pumpkin spice latte o...1 Answers
  • This sounds amazing. What stores sell this ?3 Answers
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
Not as good as the original chai tea BUT it's great if you want to feel those fall flavors! This was my first time purchasing and I really enjoyed it. The pumpkin flavor wasn't overwhelming and it added a bit of sweetness to the tea and blended well the the chai itself. I loved the smell too! I typically miss this with a splash of creamer or almond milk! Delicious!
Maritza M.
I know not everyone is a fan of the seasonal PSL but you this tea makes amazing PSL. I just brew the tea with a little maple syrup then I steam milk( usually almond because I am lactose intolerant) and bam better than Starbucks. The Starbucks version is good but often way too sweet for me. Buying this Tazo tea let's me have the seasonal flavor but made just how I like it. It's not as spicy as the normal Tazo chai but has a lovely mellow flavor that reminds me of pumpkin pie.
madeline r.
Edmond, OK
Tazo tea is my favorite brand of tea! All of the flavors are so yummy! I didn’t love this flavor as much as the other ones which is why I only gave it four stars. Tazo may be more expensive than other brands but it’s so worth it!
Heather R.
Eden
I love making iced lattes with this. Tazo Chai Pumpkin Spice Black Tea is a lot more reasonably priced than just buying one at a certain fancy coffee shop.
Abi C.
If anyone’s looking for there perfect Halloween drink like look no further. Not only does it give one aspect of pumpkin that really shows fall, and let’s face it, who’s NOT obsessed with pumpkin at this point. It also has chai, which is very different. Where pumpkin has a lot of sweet flavor, chai has a spicy flavor. These spices, add a second aspect of Halloween and autumn in general. Definitely a fall fave, PLUS who doesn’t love tazo products😍
Cassie C.
Love this!!! The right amount of black tea mixed with the spices and smells of fall. Good on its own or a bit of milk or cream. I don't usually use bagged tea but this one I will make the exception for. #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Jennifer M.
Winnetka, Il
I couldn't resist this combination of flavors. I love Chai and I love Pumpkin! Combining them is just heavenly! It is a bold flavor that has a subtle sweetness to it. Very Subtle. I enjoy it by itself or adding a little warm milk to make it a latte.
Dresdyn A.
Moncks Corner
When I tried to quit coffee last year these were really there for me for the week I did well on ditching the drinking habit (; I did revert back to coffee, though. I do like these and will likely buy them again to drink in the evening
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
I used to drink this tea every single day! It tastes so good and will always be one of my favorites. I always make sure to stock up since they are seasonal and I want to last until next fall! I highly recommend!
Enjoyed the flavor and I added a lil of the creamer to it and it was wonderful. Great for evening to finish off with dinner and i would indeed introduce to family and friends. Packing is also eye catching. I would buy again.
Jenn D.
Wappingers Fl, NY
This sounds amazing. What stores sell this ?
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Does this have an intense pumpkin flavor?
Danielle A.
HUDSONVILLE, MI
Does this have a strong tea flavor or is it more sweet like what a latte would be?
Madison P.
Sounds delicious! Does it have a strong pumpkin spice flavor?
Cassandra W.
San Jose, CA
How sweet is this tea? Is it like a pumpkin spice latte or more like a flavored tea?

back