Tazo® Chai Keurig® Hot Classic Latte uploaded by Anita M.

BY TAZO

K-cup® Pods & sweetened Packets for use in all Keurig® K-cup® brewers see more...

• Is this like a creamy chai or more like tea ? Is it sweetened?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sarah D.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Tazo® Chai Keurig® Hot Classic Latte 9.9 oz. Pack more...
I have to keep my pantry stocked with these at all times because me and my boyfriend have become addicted. It tastes better than your local cafe's chai latte and is so easy to make. Ive tried other Chai Latte cups and they always taste watered down but this one is as close to a handmade chai latte as I have ever gotten
Jennifer W.
Please have a little bit of an interesting taste or perhaps it's an aftertaste to them. It wasn't bad by any means and I would get it again in the future but it's not something that I would buy regularly. I enjoy their iced version as well as their classic tea bags more than this one.
AUDREY B.
Covington, OK
In love with this tea. So refreshing and delicious. It has great flavor, you can add any type of milk. I prefer soy milk. Usually my go to for early cold mornings. I have loved this tea for the last 5 years. If you love a beautiful, strong, energizing tea look no further!!!
Stephanie T.
Mesa, AZ
All time favorite tea! Tastes just like the holidays! I love that I can buy this tea year round and enjoy at any time and get that cozy feeling. The tea is a great value, you veg about 12 cups for just a couple of bucks.
Desiree Katrina T.
Flushing, NY
Great on a northeast blizzard type of day. I love chai tea because my children can drink this too I don't have to worry about caffeine in their system. Now that thus is sold at Target I purchase it n a regular basis. I definitely recommend you try this
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
I love this Chai Latte. You just pop the individual cup in the machine and you have a hot chai latte ready in seconds. The flavor is delicious and spicy. Perfect for fall and winter! I recommend this product.
Leslie R.
Lincoln, NE
Basically these are my breakfast and dessert. I love them. They are delicious. They are the perfect balance of sweet and spice just like a Starbucks chai latte. It's the closest kcup to the Starbucks version. I've also never had any problems and only wish that they came in recyclable packaging.
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
I always feel like a barista when I offer friends and family the tousle chai latte for my cure egg they taste really good and really authentic I love the spicy flavor of the cinnamon in this chai latte
Cynthia R.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Fall may be pumpkin spice lattes to many but I'm a Chai girl. So I found the box of Chai at my local grocery story and wanted to try it. I love Chai in the fall; the spicy, cinnamon and with a touch of milk... so when I found the pods, I was just so excited! It's a great blend to have on hand when the weather just starts to chill. When you want that pick me up but do not want coffee. When you want the exotic touch of the far east and the smooth silky taste of home. Chai is ideal and I love my Keurig so it's the best option for home or work. So excited!
Joy T.
Daniel Island, SC
All the convenience of the Keurig (which I scored for $20 at a yard sale) and all of the amazingness of chai. It's as good as a Starbucks chai which is saying a lot. Love having these on hand when friends are over.
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this like a creamy chai or more like tea ? Is it sweetened?