Tazo Chai Decaf Latte Black Tea uploaded by Esbeydi L.Tazo Chai Decaf Latte Black Tea uploaded by Riza R.

BY TAZO

A rich blend of black tea, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom & vanilla.

an infusion (of water, decaffeinated black tea, rooibos, black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, chicory, natural flavors, star anise), cane sugar, honey, ginger juice, natural flavors, vanilla extract, citric acid

Tazo Chai Decaf Latte Black Tea
  • "i don't know if it's just me but this tatse just like pumpkin spice to me which is good, always add it to my coffee in the mornings." in 1 review
  • "Its very good and the perfect way to make iced chai at home." in 1 review
Jennifer W.
I've never had this in decaf but for some reason it's the only option that would come up. As for the original I really really enjoy it. It's the same thing they use in Starbucks they use this bread but they also use this exact carton you can make your own iced Chai tea's at home by mixing this 50/50 with your favorite dairy product and ice. Doesn't last very long you do need to use the entire carton with and I believe it says 5 to 7 Days on the box but that being said it does taste delicious and that's not usually difficult to accomplish. I have purchased and repurchase this item many times and would highly recommended.
Lori L.
Oh my heavens I love chai tea. Car, decaf, herbal, you name it I love it. But Tazo makes the best chai tea in my opinion. It is everything I imagine a spice market smells like. Strong with cinnamon and anise. Peppercorns, nutmeg, cardamom, all those yummy spices wrapped up with quality black tea. I do like the decaf and what is nice is there isn't a difference in flavor with Tazo like there is with some other brands. They are true to their recipe no matter if it is caffeinated or not. My only complaint is that sometimes the bags blow open making the tea undrinkable. Other than that I love Tazo chai. Tazo Chai Decaf Black Tea
Madison R.
Madisonville, LA
Oh man thank the heavens i found this product. I have given up coffee for half the year and needed a good substitute and decided to give this a shot . It tastes like a wonderful autumn drink so i love that i have access to it year round. Mix equal parts with high protein milk and youve got yourself a wonderful soothing drink
Karen C.
Baltimore , MD
My favorite and healthy coffee when I need to be awake or have some extra energy is this and almond milk. The combination in the bomb, either hot or cold is the best thing ever. And for someone like who is drinking a lot of coffee and tries to be healthier is the best option.
Sabrina M.
I used to spend $4 bucks everyday at Starbucks, until I found exactly what they we're using for only $2.98 at Wal-Mart! So happy, I get Starbucks everyday at home now. #tazochai #bucksathome Tazo Chai Decaf Latte Black Tea
Kaitlyn F.
Charlotte, NC
This makes a great chai tea latte at home. It is so easy to use and makes you feel like you went out and bought a fancy drink. Personally, I wish it was a little more spicy, but it does have a good flavor.
Michelle C.
If you've ever had the chai tea latte at Starbucks, you may want to take a peek behind the counter as the barista is concocting your delicious beverage. Why do I say such a thing? Simple! This is literally what they use to make you a hot or iced chai tea latte! One part this and one part of a milk or milk substitute and they charge you like $5.00. There has to be a better way! (There is!) Just buy this carton and be a barista at home! It's easy to adjust the sweetness/chai flavor and if you ever go to a Marshalls or TJ Maxx, they sell the cartons for $2.29! What a bargain! Plus it's organic, if that's something you care about :)
Esbeydi L.
San Antonio
Tazo Chai Decaf Latte Black Tea I have gestational diabetes and my sugar levels go up a lot when I drink Starbucks Chai iced! I found this perfect concentrated blend of Chai Tea and it has helped stabilize my glucose. I can drink this all day with unsweetened soy milk and still be in control I love it!
Aimee D.
St. Louis, MO
I believe this is the best chai tea out there! I think this is what starbucks uses too. Fill you cup/mug half way with Tazo Decaf Chai Tea Concentrate and warm it up. Take another cup/mug with your milk of choice and add desired sugar or shot. Steam the milk(through machine if you can) or by microwave. Yo can also froth milk fom puting  milk in a jar(with a lid) and shaking it until foamy then puting it in the microwave for 30 seconds. Then you add everthing together. Voila!
Maura G.
Aurora, Il
This is so delicious to just mix with ice and milk and take on the go in the morning. It's so nice to have this as an alternative to spending $4.50 on a Starbucks Chai Tea when this is the exact same flavor for just $3 a bottle. This is for sure a great value.
Laura O.
Is this actually good? I hear that Starbucks may use this for their Chai Tea Lattes.
Natasha J.
Orange, VA
Is there a taste difference between this and the regular?
Julie M.
How many cups does this make?

Walmart