BY TAZO

A rich, robust blend of black tea, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper & spices.

naturally decaffeinated black teas, rooibos, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, chicory, cloves, black pepper, natural flavors, star anise

Buy on Walmart*
Katya G.
Rio Grande City
This is my all time favorite tea and it met my ultimate expectations. It tastes so good, especially with a drizzle of honey and a teaspoon of raw sugar. It’s the best brand of Chai tea I’ve found and i will definitely be buying again.
Catherine F.
It was the first time that I tried Tazo tea.   The decaffeinated black tea- chai didn't have the same flavor as the other brand that I have had.  i heard how good Tazo was that I was disappointed.  I will give it another try with a different flavor before I say no way will I buy again.
Amanda M.
Tampa
Tazo is a great tasting very quality tea. Usually not the cheapest option but doesn't mean it's not a good choice. The child he is especially delicious and full of flavor.
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I have been drinking tea my whole life and prefer it to coffee. That said, whenever I am willing to splurge, I enjoy a cup of Tazo. The Black Chai Tea is one of my favorite flavors as less expensive chai teas really cannot compete in flavor. I would recommend Tazo despite its higher price tag.
Molly T.
I was so surprised by how much I enjoyed this tea! I am strictly a sweet green tea drinker but this was just had a nice bold flavor to it as well as being smooth! Tastes just as good cold, sweet and unsweetened! I will be drinking this tea over and over again!
BRANDY G.
Southfield, MI
This is absolutely my favorite tea ever! I steep it with a cinnamon stick and lemon and honey and then bliss. It meets all my expectations, robust flavor, warm dense and filling. I recommend it and offer it to all my guests and even talk about it for things like colds as a soothing comfort!
Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
I love this decaf chai tea from Tazo for breakfasts.  I'm super sensitive to caffeine, so I like this tea because it naturally doesn't contain caffeine.  The chai flavor is very good and Tazo is an accessible brand I can buy at stores ranging from Whole Foods to Target.
Mari M.
I drink the caffeinated version of this more often but on a cold night I love having this in a decaf version. I use this tea as a base for my latte because I love frothy foam milk and this tea has enough flavor and fragrance to make a great chai latte.
Lenka C.
nothing beats the taste of a fresh chai spice black tea from starbucks! full of flavor, this has slowly become my top choice from starbucks along with their green tea latte. don't be fooled by alternatives, starbucks will not disappoint!!
Cindy M.
One of my is my favorite tea brand because the bags are actually very fresh and they stay true to its flavor. I have also tried the dry leaves and it taste the same as the bags. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to anybody looking for a good quality tea