Tazo Chai Classic Black Tea uploaded by Sarah S.Tazo Chai Classic Black Tea uploaded by Sarah S.Tazo Chai Classic Black Tea uploaded by Sarah S.

BY TAZO

A robust blend of black tea, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper & spices.

black teas, ginger, cinnamon, black pepper, cardamom, cloves, star anise

Megan L.
Tea is my favorite go to drink and I love spice and cinnamon and sweet tea but my favorite flavor is chai if u put some honey in boiling water stir it up and steep the tea bag in u will get a really good afternoon tea
Olivia B.
Corona, CA
I've recently become a fan of tea! Tazo has always been a reliably consistent tasty tea. The chai blend has just the right amount of spice which gives it the perfect taste. I love mine with just a hint of milk and honey!
Joanne W.
Mountain View, CA
I love the material that the these bags are made out of, it feels much nicer than the paper-y texture of other brands. This tea is strong and delicious with or without milk.
Gina F.
I absolutely love this brand of tea and have for years ever since I saw it being sold at Starbucks. This brand was the first brand of tea that I had ever tried chai from and I fell in love with chai since. I highly recommend this brand of tea not only because over there all natural ingredients but because it's delicious
Arlene B.
Indio, CA
Who needs Starbucks when you can make your own chai at home! This is what Starbucks uses, so it taste so good with milk. It's way cheaper to make your own tea instead of buying it overly priced at coffee shops.
Amaris L.
It's super good and refreshing. I love the taste and how easy it is to make it. It's not that pricey, but it is expensive. No, it's perfect to me, and its nice and sweet. it has really good value and it's totally worth it. I would recommend this to all my tea loving friends.
Lauren M.
Lafayette, MN
Chai is my favorite tea period. But tazo has some amazing teas and great flavors! Even my young daughters love to have tea parties with me! They each have their favorite flavor.
JoAnna J.
Mcdonough, GA
Great tea especially in fall. You can taste every flavor and spice used in the tea. A very nice alternative you a traditional tea flavor. I will probably never drink regular tea again.
Tesa S.
Racine, WI
Full of flavor! I have had Chai tea that was overwhelmed with spicea. This is the perfect blend. I frequently enjoy this with a splash of milk and vanilla
Brooks A.
I love chai tea during the fall and winter so I go through it quite quickly. I buy it from whichever store tends to have the best prices at them moment.

Amazon