Tazo Chai Chocolate Latte uploaded by Mary B.

BY TAZO

Feeling especially decadent, cocoa went in search of a new winter coat made of velvety steamed milk. Cinnamon sticks sewed a gingery satin lining and cardamom buttons from collar to hem - for sweet spice with every step.

Infusion of (Water, Black Tea, Black Pepper, Ginger, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Star Anise, Natural Flavors), Cane Sugar Syrup, Honey, Cocoa Powder, Ginger Juice, Natural Flavors, Acacia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Citric Acid.

Wendi D.
Atlanta, GA
It's weird. Chocolate is great. Chai is great. The first time I tried this (at Starbucks), I loved it. But every time after that, it was just gross. Maybe I was just lucky and the first time the barista mixed it perfectly. But when I bought the boxed version, it just didn't taste good. The flavors didn't seem to work together, even though they should.
Jennifer F.
I stumbled upon this at Target and thought why not?! It's so good, it's the perfect treat to have and to just not feel guilty about. The Tazo brand has different variations of Chai Tea, so I definitely recommend anyone try out the different teas and I promise you will not be disappointed.
Ciana S.
Sturbridge, MA
I LOVE this stuff. My grandmother always has some in her fridge and I drink it whenever I’m over her house. It’s in a bottle, already steeped to go, with milk in it as well. You can drink it cold or microwave it up for some warm chai tea! It has a great flavor.
Aubree S.
Birmingham, AL
This stuff tastes so good! It's like Starbucks but without the excessive price and calories, at least depending on how you sweeten it. Haven't tried this very many times yet but I think I'll be buying it again in the near future. I like it with a little honey and milk stirred in.
Dallas T.
Las Vegas
This chocolate chai tea is perfect for a cozy night in. It has a great flavor that isn’t too strong and tastes amazing. It is very affordable and comes with a good amount of tea. Would definitely reccomend!!
Pamela T.
Dunedin
Well, this is certainly yummy. I love chai lattes for sure. The sugar content is way too high, though. I think it is better to make your own chai blend if you have the time.
Jackie P.
YUMMY! So deliciously smooth and flavorful! I love tea and I love to ice my chai tea and this is the perfect product for that! Just add milk and your good to go!
Casey S.
I have been drinking Tazo for awhile and you honestly cannot go wrong with a good chai tea. I mean, I guess you could depending on your tastes, but it's just so good! It's not the priciest compared to other brands, but it isn't the cheapest either. However, I've never had one of their products that I didn't find worth buying. Check it out!
Vanida M.
Vancouver, WA
This is an amazing drink over ice, with Jamesan and some coconut/almond milk. My winter night cap of choice! Enjoy cold or warm for a winter treat! Actually even great when microwaves with some old fashioned oats for breakfast!
Heather S.
Lincoln, DE 19960
I like it. It is different for me. Not used to buying this kind of tea and was skeptical. Tasted great and was easy to make. I would prefer the regular tea but wanted to give this a try. I would certainly purchase it again and if you like chi tea, this is one to try.
T B.
Wow this sounds amazing! Has anyone tried it?

back