Tazo Chai Chocolate Black Tea uploaded by Catherine T.Tazo Chai Chocolate Black Tea uploaded by Rio I.

BY TAZO

Robust black tea blended with rich cocoa & classic chai spices.

black teas, cocoa peel, natural flavors, licorice root, cinnamon, ginger, yerba maté, cardamom, black pepper, cloves

Alex S.
CA
This is one of my least favorite teas ever. I really like most Tazo teas, and I love chocolate, but this is super disappointing. On the bright side, I didn't waste too much money on it, so if you're unsure about purchasing, you're not risking very much. This smells amazing. It has kind of a very diluted hot chocolate smell, which I love. But it taste awful. It tastes extremely watery, and sort of tastes like 95% water with 5% hot chocolate mix. Definitely never repurchasing this.
Sarah B.
I'm not a fan of the liquid form of chocolate chai as it is to sweet but I do like this version with the tea bags alot. I bought it at Safeway on sale so price was good especially for tazo. Saddle chocolate and great chai flavor everyone go try it seriously
Marais S.
Traverse City, MI
Chocolate in tea? Yes please! This stuff is amazing! I was kind of skeptical because I am not the biggest sweets fan! But this is amazing! A very good price! I could drink this forever! I bought this tea at Myer, and I recommend it to all my friends
katy s.
This is one of my favorite teas! I love to put some chocolate almond milk in it and pour over ice and make a creamy iced tea. Its SO good! This tea is usually a little bit more expensive than some of the other brands so I don't buy the generic flavors in it like plain green or black.
Grace
This stuff is super yummy! It can keep down my cravings and it's not bad for you like chocolate and junk food. I don't love the packaging, that's why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. I would recommend this though.
Kirsten T.
My husband LOVES chocolate chai tea! He got hooked on it at Teavana, but Teavana can be so expensive. This was a great alternative and he actually likes it a lot more than he does Teavana now! I love a cup of this on a cold, brisk winter day where I can relax and curl up with a good book.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
This is not my favorite flavor of Tazo tea. It has a light chocolate taste. This would be good to have around if you were craving chocolate and wanted something with fewer calories. I probably will not purchase again but that's just because I don't prefer this flavor.
T S.
Delicious. The flavor is so nice and even better with a little bit of sugar added to it (it doesn't need much). Perfect if you're craving something sweet, but not fruity. Nice to have any time of the day or at night, if caffeine doesn't have too big of an effect on you.
Kari N.
Raleigh, NC
I was surprised at how good this tastes, I would never have thought to put chocolate with tea. I'm not usually a hot tea drinker, but I got a sample of this & I really liked it. The smell was very nice, and it had a very smooth taste after I added 2 splenda packets to my cup. I have a feeling I'll be buying more of this.
Andrea D.
Carencro, LA
This is sooooo good. It has a rich flavor, the chocolate and chai is something I didn't think would go together, and the first sip was surprising. Always loved chai tea, and of course love chocolate. The combination is great.