BY TAZO

Calm Chamomile A Comforting Herbal Infusion With Rose Petals &Amp; Soothing Herbs

Tracie L.
This tea completes my self love nights in! Smells and tastes like a little cup of heaven. Wouldn’t change a thing about it. Bit pricy but still affordable, exceeded my expectations.
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVE Tazo! I was introduced to thsi brand actually through a Starbucks barista but I am so glad I tried it. The tea is so tasty and pure. I have had other chamomile tea before and this brand is definitely on my top two for real tea taste. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is the price. I think it is a little pricey for the k cups. If you are on a budget, go with the regular tea bags. They taste the same!
Carol S.
I'm pretty addicted to these tea cups! The only Chamomile teas k cups I will ever use! No other brand has such a great taste! just is kinda hard to find this brand at many stores I had purchased at a local tjmaxx and never found it again.
jamilah b.
Lancaster, CA
I love tea I've tried different teas and this by far my favorite I drink it everyday and especially now that's it's cold it just hits the spot of its like a drinkable spa it has so many good benefits and it's not strong tobthe point you don't wanna drink it.
Nicole H.
A friend bought me this tea after a recent surgery. I love the way this tea help me to relax and help my muscles to heal properly. It's my favorite with a little lemon and cream.
Nikki B.
Lynbrook, NY
Tazo tea is definitely my all time favorite brand of tea! Chamomile is also my favorite herb! Tazo tea just has more flavor and finer herbs than other teas. All of my expectations were met with this tea and i would definitely recommend it to all of my friends, it was a delicious, calming tea.
Erin B.
This is the best boxed Chamomile tea I've ever had! You can't beat the fresh stuff, but this is still really good! It's pretty affordable, not the least expensive, but definitely not the most so! I'd love to buy it again, it's great to take on trips if you're a tea person :>
Alex G.
I mean it's just pretty regular chamomile tea. Like I don't really think that this is a flavor you can actually get wrong. This version is fine but just expensive when you drink a ton of tea. They just slap a tazo label on some regular tea and charge too much for it.
Lauren M.
I really like this tea. I received it as a gift and wasn't expecting a whole lot but the flavor was very good. I do however like the English breakfast and earl grey teas a little better than this one. Still a good buy though
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
Love this brand of tea! I'm a fan of chamomile tea, as it does give that comforting and calming sense as you drink it. I've had a few brands of chamomile tea, and Tazo is definitely one of the better brands I've had yet!