Tazo Calm™ Chamomile Herbal Tea

Unwind with a relaxing blend of chamomile, rose petals & soothing herbs.

Do you prefer honey or sugar as a tea sweetener?
Has anyone given this to a child? I'm thinking before bedtime to help them fall asleep better? Do they like the taste? Do you add anything?
How does this compare to sleepy time tea?
Start your review of Tazo Calm™ Chamomile Herbal Tea!
Eva B.
Columbia, SC
Tazo Calm™ Chamomile Herbal Tea uploaded by Eva B.
Purchased at: Target
I have been trying this tea for a while and I love it. It has an excellent flavor. It also serves a lot for my dark circles. I put it in the freezer for 30 minutes .. then on top of my eyes and it has given me very good results. I definitely love it. I would buy it again. Super recommended. ☀️☺️[product:tazo-calm-chamomile] Tazo Calm Chamomile Tea K-Cup Pods - 16ct
Araceli P.
Midvale, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta la marca tazo sobre todo el te de canela y clabo ginger muy riquísimo ne encanta el que es de paxiflora también muy bueno
Amy S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Tazo Calm™ Chamomile Herbal Tea uploaded by Amy S.
This is my go-to at night when I just want to unwind and de-stress. A nice hot mug of Tazo chamomile with a splash of honey is perfection. I discovered this tea in a hotel years back and I’ve been purchasing it regularly ever since. I have nothing negative to say about it!
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Tazo Calm™ Chamomile Herbal Tea uploaded by Braydon P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a nice refreshing tea. This is a good natural way to help relax or go to sleep in my case. The box is decorated and designed well. The price is affordable for the amount of tea bags you get. I would recommend this to anyone with insomnia.
Jocelyn N.
Tazo Calm™ Chamomile Herbal Tea uploaded by Jocelyn N.
This is my favorite chamomile tea ever! The taste is delicious. I could drink it all day. I love to drink this when I’m getting ready to go to sleep after work. It is very relaxing and soothing. It’s affordable and I highly recommend it to anyone who likes chamomile tea. Tazo
Kelly W.
Tazo Calm™ Chamomile Herbal Tea uploaded by Kelly W.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite Tazo tea! It really does relax me while drinking it. Better tasting than plain chamomile tea.
Maria Paloma  M.
Ocean, NJ
I have problems to go to sleep so I regularly drink this tea at nights and makes me sleep nicely.
nadine H.
Westland, MI
Tazo tea is amazing!! Chamomile tea is a comforting herbal infusion of chamomile rose petals and soothing herbs. It's also caffeine free!! Love it!!
Mayra F.
El Paso, TX
This is a delicious blend and I drink this specially when I feel a little overwhelmed as chamomile helps you to relax and get in a right state of mind definitely recommend it. And this brand is the best for teas.
Caterina C.
St Petersburg, FL
How to describe this Chamomile tea....it is a very light blend of teas.  I enjoy this on a cool evening  or when I feel restless.   This tea is very calming on a stressed day.  Try it next time you cannot get to sleep or just to unwind.