BY TAZO

A comforting herbal infusion of chamomile, rose petals & soothing herbs.

chamomile flowers, hibiscus flowers, spearmint leaves, rose petals, lemongrass, blackberry leaves, color (turmeric, riboflavin), peppermint leaves, sarsaparilla root, lemon balm leaf, licorice root, natural flavor

• Has anyone given this to a child? I'm thinking before be...1 Answers
  • I want to start drinking more teas is this a good one to ...4 Answers
  • How does this compare to sleepy time tea?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Its also perfect with a little honey if you have a sore throat or cold." in 1 review
  • "This is my absolute favorite tea." in 1 review
  • "I can often drink a cup of this tea and fall asleep without the use of sleep aids." in 1 review
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Great quality chamomile tea from Tazo. They carry this brand at Starbucks, but it’s also in tons of grocery stores. I love the aroma of the chamomile flowers in this tea, and it really does have a calming effect!
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
This tea tastes good and it goes well with some milk and sweetener. Perfect when you want to feel cozy and relaxed. I think this would be a good alternative to sleepy time in other brands. I would recommend it.
Elaina E.
My favorite before bed tea. Love Tazo tea is pretty easy to find, and the range of flavors they have is nice. It doesn't taste cheap, but is also very affordable. I pick mine up at Target because they usually have sales on them constantly.

I would definitely recommend this one, and the Chai Vanilla.
Corina T.
Salem, OR
This tea makes me go to sleep real quick. So when I’m tired and can’t go to sleep I get up and go make some and then afterwards I’m so peaceful, comfortable and ready for bed.
Gloria R.
Hollister
Starbucks uses a lot of the tassel teeth and that’s how I got introduced to eat I started buying different for you first in this one so far has been really really great to tease this fresh and clean and I just love
Yesi B.
Prosser
This tea is perfect to wind down at the end of the day. It’s so comforting to have late at night. It also really soothes my stomach when it’s upset. I love it. I recommend to anyone who isn’t a fan of tea.
Jen G.
Boston
Camomile with honey is one of my all time favorites, and this brand is my go-to. Steep for the suggested time and throw out the tea bag, or you might have bitter camomile
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
Tazo has amazing teas. This chamomile tea helped with my anxiety. If you're looking for something to help you unwind other than a glass of wine... This is the tea for you. It smells amazing. If the word CALM had a scent this would be it. You feel so Zen meaning relaxed after drinking this tea. It taste good. If you want to sweeten it up just add a tea spoon of honey.
Libby T.
Laramie, WY
After a long, stressful, hard day at work I love to come home to a nice mug of tazo tea. The Calm flavor calms me down. Especially when I use it in my favorite mug. Sniffing the aroma as it steeps puts my mind at ease. Throw in some honey and voila! Calm in a cup.
Lilliana B.
Tehachapi, CA
The flavor is so amazingly delicious yet so light and delicate at the same time! It is perfect hot or iced depending on the time of day. This is my go to tea for bedtime, it really relaxes you and calms you down. I always have it on hand, and I highly recommend it!
Hayli Z.
I have trouble sleeping, does this really help?
Asha R.
Durham, NC
I want to start drinking more teas is this a good one to start with does it really help calm the nerves?
Andrea S.
Jber, AK
How does this compare to sleepy time tea?
Jessica H.
Coon Rapids, MN
Has anyone given this to a child? I'm thinking before bedtime to help them fall asleep better? Do they like the taste? Do you add anything?