BY TAZO #48 in Tea

A comforting herbal infusion of chamomile, rose petals & soothing herbs.

chamomile flowers, hibiscus flowers, spearmint leaves, rose petals, lemongrass, blackberry leaves, color (turmeric, riboflavin), peppermint leaves, sarsaparilla root, lemon balm leaf, licorice root, natural flavor

• Has anyone given this to a child? I'm thinking before be...1 Answers
  • I want to start drinking more teas is this a good one to ...4 Answers
  • How does this compare to sleepy time tea?3 Answers
Tazo Calm™ Chamomile Herbal Tea
  • "Its also perfect with a little honey if you have a sore throat or cold." in 1 review
  • "This is my absolute favorite tea." in 1 review
  • "I can often drink a cup of this tea and fall asleep without the use of sleep aids." in 1 review
Elaina E.
My favorite before bed tea. Love Tazo tea is pretty easy to find, and the range of flavors they have is nice. It doesn't taste cheap, but is also very affordable. I pick mine up at Target because they usually have sales on them constantly.

I would definitely recommend this one, and the Chai Vanilla.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Great quality chamomile tea from Tazo. They carry this brand at Starbucks, but it’s also in tons of grocery stores. I love the aroma of the chamomile flowers in this tea, and it really does have a calming effect!
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
This tea tastes good and it goes well with some milk and sweetener. Perfect when you want to feel cozy and relaxed. I think this would be a good alternative to sleepy time in other brands. I would recommend it.
Gloria R.
Hollister
Starbucks uses a lot of the tassel teeth and that’s how I got introduced to eat I started buying different for you first in this one so far has been really really great to tease this fresh and clean and I just love
Katrina E.
Plainfield, NJ
I recently fell in love with Tazo tea and this one was great. It comes in great packaging and even better health benefits. It's my first time using this calm herbal infusion tea and it definitely was effective. I would buy this again as it left me feeling calm and refreshed.
Carmen R.
This tea is the best especially when you want to relax!!! It has a good good flavor you can find these three at any store it is a very very good price and the quality is very good .....I been used this tea  for a lot of yearsEste tea es maravilloso cuando se tiene dolor estomacal
Corina T.
Salem, OR
This tea makes me go to sleep real quick. So when I’m tired and can’t go to sleep I get up and go make some and then afterwards I’m so peaceful, comfortable and ready for bed.
Ashley W.
For my husband and I this is our go to tea after the kids go to bed. It taste great and soothes your stomach before bed. It definitely helps unwind after a busy day. The smell and flavor is one of the best I have tried.
Sahara B.
Falls Mills, VA
When I’m a little stressed or upset this tea is my go to aid. I always have one or two hot cups and feel so relaxed. I love the taste of it which makes it 1000 times better. This is my favorite tea hands down.
Yesi B.
Prosser
This tea is perfect to wind down at the end of the day. It’s so comforting to have late at night. It also really soothes my stomach when it’s upset. I love it. I recommend to anyone who isn’t a fan of tea.
Asha R.
Durham, NC
I want to start drinking more teas is this a good one to start with does it really help calm the nerves?
Hayli Z.
I have trouble sleeping, does this really help?
Andrea S.
Jber, AK
How does this compare to sleepy time tea?
Jessica H.
Minneapolis, MN
Has anyone given this to a child? I'm thinking before bedtime to help them fall asleep better? Do they like the taste? Do you add anything?