BY TAZO #19 in Tea

All Natural A piquant brew of ginger, green rooibos, citrus, chamomile & licorice root. Caffeine Free Herbal Infusion You may feel a slight flush after a sip of Tazo® organic Spicy Ginger.  You may even hear a curious hum.  This is the blood rushing to your taste buds as they respond to the heat from this brew of ginger, green rooibos and licorice.  Not to worry:  these sensations are perfectly natural - just like the organic ingredients that will get the rest of you humming. Did you know?   Ginger has long been used as a digestive aid in China and India.  Not to mention Egypt, Indonesia, the U.S., Canada, Trinidad Tobago or any place where people eat.; Tazo happens when one combines amazingly flavorful teas with a fertile imagination and some other good things from nature. The Way of Tazo:   Like tea itself, good fortune is see more...

• Why is this soooo good when mixed with other drinks?4 Answers
  • Was it just me or isn't the orange favor a bit overpowering?3 Answers
  • What is a similar flavor to this?2 Answers
Tazo Caffeine Free Herbal Infusion
  • "I really love mixing this crystal light lemonade it taste exactly like starbuck passion tea lemonade and its a lot cheaper. " in 6 reviews
  • "I discovered this the the first time several years ago when I was a barista for Starbucks, and am still drinking it many years later." in 2 reviews
  • "I love that flavor ever since I first tasted it." in 2 reviews
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Review for: Passion, Wild Sweet Orange, Organic Spicy Ginger more...
My husband and I drink so much tea so you'll always see an assortment in our pantry. This is one of the flavors we always have and its very reasonably priced. We usually get it at Meijer because theres almost always a sale. We like to drink the high end tea occasionally but this always does the job.
Fran D.
Harrisburg, PA
That was by far my favorite tea that is out. You can make it in not even sweeten it and it still has great flavor for being a store-bought team. I normally buy looseleaf tea but the Taza is a great go to for me when I don’t have time to get to the regular tea store
Emma W.
Roanoke, VA
I like most any fruit tea and this fruity hibiscus tea is no exception. Brews fairly strong and needs nothing added--it's the perfect level of tart and fruity for any time of day. I keep a box at all times and guests always love it.
❝Camille❞ D.
Montréal
Review for: Other more...
This tea tastes just the same as the starbuck's passion tea! I mix it with some lemonade and boom! I got a passion tea lemonade that tastes just the same as the ones they sale at Starbucks but for way less!
Enjoy your Tea!
Emma O.
Lewiston, NY
I think Tazo by far is the best tea brand in the grocery store. pretty affordable and great tea. I love this one as well as the earl gray and the passionfruit. I like i️t over ice the best
Corinne D.
Passion tea is one of my favorite caffeine free teas. It's so full of flavor and tastes great iced with a tiny bit of sugar. Without sugar it's got a bit of a fruity but tart better taste. If you're unsure about it, give it a try at your local Starbucks first :)
Stephanie E.
Austin, TX
Review for: Passion more...
One of my absolute favorite teas! I am very picky with them because sometimes the flavor is there just in the first sip of your tea but this is a great tea that infuses your whole drink. Are usually get this at my local grocery store but you can also find it at different places like target.
Kamoche M.
Lauderhill, FL
I love tea when going to sleep but some of them contain caffeine and if they dont the taste is not the greatest. This tea is one delicious and two is caffeine free perfect combo for a busy woman like me trhat wants to just relax and sleep happy
Amy B.
Somerset, KY
This is my absolute favorite tea. This tea tastes amazing by itself or by mixing it with lemonade for such a delicious and satisfying beverage! This tea blend is sweet but citrusy and oh so yummy! Definitely recommend trying this one!
Erin Y.
Avon Lake, Ohio
This passion tea is fantastic. The smell and color of the tea are just stunning and the taste is such a treat that you don’t really need any sweetener. Nice calorie free drink for your afternoon to give you a little pick me up.
Julia W.
Does this drink taste good?
Mai S.
Why is this soooo good when mixed with other drinks?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Was it just me or isn't the orange favor a bit overpowering?
Cierra  .
What is a similar flavor to this?