BY TAZO

Green maté paired with spicy ginger, lemongrass, licorice root & orange essence.

green maté, ginger, lemongrass, lemon verbena, licorice root, lime peel, orange essence oil, orange oil

Christy W.
Shelbyville, KY
I love the flavor of this tea. The ginger is great for your digestive system and it really flushes all the toxins out of your body. This product is a great value. This was my first time purchasing but I will continue to purchase and recommend this product to others.
Monica A.
Absolute love this tea! Well first ginger is my favorite tea eveeer and Tazo definitely does the best one. The packaging is very comfortable, i like that its not a cardboard box, but a tin box, which makes it more durable! Would recommend 10/10
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Love love love this ginger tea! Not only is the tin cute but the tea is delicious. Love to make iced tea with this and drink it in the morning to start my day. Definitely recommend if you're a ginger lover like myself.
Angelique H.
Salinas, CA
Tazo brand of tea is pretty good, i usually like to get peppermint or anything that has to do with mint! Earl grey is very delicious as well. I'm glad almost all tea is cheap! So many packets for like four bucks! I would totally buy it again and recommend all my fiends to drink tea.
Aida Z.
Orlando, FL
I am a big fan of Tazo teas. I have tried most of the flavors, but this herbal blend is by far my absolute favorite. I recently got sick with the flu and drank this tea non-stop to help with my sore throat. It has a pleasant flavor and it tastes great with honey and lemon.
Scarleth M.
Buffalo, NY
I can say this product it's the best tea , I can't find it in my local grocery store 😭, I used it once and I love it very energetic tea and so many good benefits if you can find it buy it you won't regret it
Amie M.
Gainesville, FL
I'm not the biggest fan of Maté tea. So, if you are, you might like this. I didn't. I wanted to, and I just don't. I love the packaging and I love most things by Tazo. This just came down to personal taste.
Madeline G.
Kennesaw, GA
I love this brazilian ginger mate herbal tea! Herbal tea is great because the caffeine level isn't too high and this tea is bursting with flavor! I would recommend this tea to any tea lover like myself! I love to sit down with a flavorful tea after a long day.
Pen R.
I so highly recommend this tea I drink it cold for best flavor I love this tea so much I cannot live without it always meets my expectations great value I highly recommend it to everyone!
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I love this tea because it has a bold taste. I prefer the caffeination from this tea versus coffee. This gives me the energy I need, without the jitteriness associated with coffee.

Amazon