BY TAZO

Can berry cohabitation be far behind? Can two berries become friends and even share an apartment? Why yes, because here you ll find hints of huckleberries and crisp white cranberries bantering playfully, while watching their favorite reruns, and coexisting harmoniously within the soft, silky texture of this light and delicate tea. see more...

T B.
Absolutely love this tea! I make it in the microwave then pour it over ice and add agave as a sweetener. It is so refreshing and delicious and addictive! Has hints of blueberry, great for a hot summer day! Hands down one of my favorite teas on the market. Highly recommend you try!
Dawn L.
Goose Creek, SC
I recently tried your Berryblossom flavored white tea. It was delicious and very reasonably priced. It was quick to make, which is helpful to a stay at home mom. I was surprised at how good the flavor was. I was unsure of this product when I bought it but will be sure to buy it again.
Lindsey J.
Selma, TX
Berry blossom white tea is one of my all time favorite Tazo teas. It’s light and delicate with peach and blossom flavors, followed by a kick of blueberry. It’s gorgeous hot or iced. But white tea is very fragile...make sure you don’t let it steep more than 3 minutes, or it will become bitter.
Megan M.
Minneapolis, MN
Tazo tea is my favorite tea bag brand. I have enjoyed a number of flavors by them and this white tea happens to be my favorite. The price point is comparable to other teas and is reasonable. I always welcome new, seasonal flavors in a number of different tea leaf types.
Jasmine B.
Dallas, TX
Pair this tea with a little honey and you're in a state of bliss and happiness. I love the berry taste along with the white tea, the 2 flavors mesh well and create this tantalizing tea for any occasion.
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
Tea is my weakness it's what helps me get through my day and why I wake up in the mornings. This tea is probably one of my favorites where it's gives just the right amount of flavor while not being too bitter.
Soupy M.
This tea is one of my favorites. I make this tea every single day. I love the flavor. I love the packaging. This is my favorite brand of tea. I would definitely recommend this product to others. And I will always buy this product.
Danielle S.
Mcmurray, PA
Weirdly one day I was craving blueberry tea and couldn't find any on any shelf in any store that I went to. I turned to Amazon and had this Blueberry blossom sent to my house and was so happy with it! I can drink it hot or cold, plain or with stevia and it's just super delicious and refreshing.
Hilary M.
This is my all time favorite tea. The flavor is delicious! It's got a nice white tea mixed with some hints of berries. I wish I could buy this tea in a regular store, but for now, I've only been able to find it on Amazon, and honestly, it's overpriced there. If you see it in a store, though, definitely give it a shot!
Erick H.
Los Angeles , CA
Soft and silky, White tea is packed with antioxidants, thanks to its minimal processing. Tazo Berryblossom White tea features huckleberry and white cranberry flavor with naturally occurring caffeine.
Shawnee F.