BY TAZO

A delicate white tea with tinges of huckleberry & white cranberry.

white tea, natural huckleberry flavor, natural cranberry flavor, black darjeeling tea

Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
White tea is said to help with inflammation in the joints. I drink this as a hot tea when I have hip pain. I usually add some honey to it. I have also made it into a tasty iced tea! It is affordable and I will continue to buy it!
Jamie L.
A great organic tea, but a little expensive. The tea flavor is perfect if you like a strong white tea like I do. I love Tazo and highly recommend their teas, but wish it was more affordable.
April P.
Parma, Ohio
This tea is very good. A nice light berry flavor that isn’t too overwhelming. Not sweet and a great drink anytime of the day. It met my expectations and I would repurchase in the future!
Flavia C.
Ithaca, NY
Rich. Aromatic. Flavorful. Definitely of the best brands out there, as their products are always satisfying. Making a cup of tea is on of my favorite things of the day, and Tazo makes this experience memorable every time. Try this flavor! You won't be disappointed.
T B.
Absolutely love this tea! I make it in the microwave then pour it over ice and add agave as a sweetener. It is so refreshing and delicious and addictive! Has hints of blueberry, great for a hot summer day! Hands down one of my favorite teas on the market. Highly recommend you try!
Dawn L.
Goose Creek, SC
I recently tried your Berryblossom flavored white tea. It was delicious and very reasonably priced. It was quick to make, which is helpful to a stay at home mom. I was surprised at how good the flavor was. I was unsure of this product when I bought it but will be sure to buy it again.
Emily H.
Nashua, NH
Tazo teas are my absolute favorite teas. I first tried them at starbuck and have enjoyed them at home since then. the flavors of all their teas are so enjoyable that they don't need sugar lemon or honey. i would absolutely recommend this product to others
Lindsey J.
Selma, TX
Berry blossom white tea is one of my all time favorite Tazo teas. It’s light and delicate with peach and blossom flavors, followed by a kick of blueberry. It’s gorgeous hot or iced. But white tea is very fragile...make sure you don’t let it steep more than 3 minutes, or it will become bitter.
Ana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I've always been a huge fan of tea, and have been drinking it for a long time. Of the endless teas that I've tried the Tazo White Tea, Berryblossom is one of my favorites!! The sweet delicious flavor that it has is unique and I never get tired of it. It's soothing and a healthy option that tastes increibly good!!
Demi C.
Whittier, CA
I am a huge fan of tea, hot or cold. I am a frequent buyer of this brand. I try to switch it up as much as possible. This particular flavor was very delicious. I even enjoyed it iced.
Shawnee F.