BY TAZO

A breakfast-style black tea of malty boldness & bright flavor, invigorating any time of day.

a blend of black teas

• Is the caffeine in this enough to help stay awake/ is it ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a lot of caffeine?1 Answers
  • Is this actually worth buying? I like tea and I would lik...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Julie F.
This is a good breakfast tea, it is not my favorite or my everyday breakfast tea. Tazo has quite a few organic options but this isn't one of them. So this is my in a pinch waiting for other tea to come in tea.
George Ann S.
Milpitas, CA
This tea has the perfect amount of caffeine for a nice cup of tea in the morning. Comes with 20 tea bags and is a great price. Available locally and online so the ease of shopping for it is wonderful.
Brooke H.
Morristown, TN
I absolutely love this tea. It's my favorite! I am transitioning from coffee to tea only so I don't consume so much sugar and this is the most perfect tea for anyone trying to do that.
Peter C.
Middle Vlg, NY
When Tazo labels awake....it really means awake. I like to switch between coffee and tea. I only buy Tazo when it is on sale. The price is a bit steep, but still cheaper than buying it at your Starbucks shop. Caffeine level is pretty high, so it does that Monday morning blues.
Briana J.
I usually love black tea and English breakfast tea but I'm really not a fan of the tazo brand teas. Some are way too weak and some way too strong, the consistency isn't there. And they're overpriced.
Denise G.
The Tazo Awake English Breakfast was good. It brews a large cup, but you need to add a honey or some other sweetner because this can be bitter. Looking forward to trying other flavors of Tazo.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
This used to be one of my favorite teas but once they were purchased by Starbucks the quality went down hill and it takes several bags to get a substantially strong cup of tea.
Noel B.
Auburn, MI
I love this tea and I drink it every morning. It is even better with a little milk and honey. There is also a convenient opening on the bottom.
Ashtyn J.
Honestly I’ve had other blends by Tazo and I absolutely love every single one I’ve tried, however, this is really my preferred morning tea. Coffee is a little too much for me in the mornings so the black tea helps me feel motivated but not the huge slump after the caffeine wears off. Would recommend a spoonful of honey or two.
Emily K.
Sartell, MN
This is my favorite brand of Tea. I absolute love the nice flavor. It is nice to drink in the morning when I am looking for something “light” instead of coffee and cream. I add a little honey for those winter days when I wake up with a little sore throat - like today.
Hayli Z.
I don't like coffee, I'm more of a tea person but I need something to give me energy. Does this help give you energy?
Jasmine Y.
Is this actually worth buying? I like tea and I would like to try something new.
Alexandria S.
Is this your favorite flavor?
Jessica S.
Round Rock, TX
For those of you that have this almost every morning like I do, what's your favorite way to drink it?
Kelly P.
Massapequa, NY
Is this the same as regular English breakfast from TAZO????