BY TAZO

A breakfast-style black tea of malty boldness & bright flavor, invigorating any time of day.

a blend of black teas

• Is the caffeine in this enough to help stay awake/ is it ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a lot of caffeine?1 Answers
  • Is this actually worth buying? I like tea and I would lik...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lindsay S.
Vancouver
Such a delicious tea. So glad I discovered it, packaging is nice and you get a good, strong tea from it. Wish it wasn't so pricey.
Aimee R.
anniston
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite tea to drink before work. I work overnights and sometimes it’s hard to get up and go. I keep a box of these in my locker at work and make my tea before clocking in. It really does the trick.
MissAbee🌻 S.
Valparaiso, IN
I am a strong believer in starting my morning out with a hot black tea. English Breakfast is my go to favorite tea and Tazo is consistently my favorite brand of it. The flavor is strong enough that I feel like I'm having a proper cup in England at breakfast!
Stella M.
San Jose, CA
Nice good classic English breakfast. Loose leaf and not burnt tasting. Just make sure you don’t oversteep it.
Talia K.
Germantown, WI
When I don't use my local loose leaf tea these are my go to. Nice to keep at work so i don't make a mess and tastes great!!
Danielle W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I LOVE Tazo. This brand rocks. Like if I could buy every type of tea or drink they have I would. They have so many varieties and it makes it so hard to decide. Every kind that I've tried has been amazing and tasted great. Some of these are actually remedies for sickness. Definitely recommend investing in Tazo. Plus pretty packaging!
Emma W.
Marietta, OH
Awake British Blend is my go to black tea. It’s smooth and delicious. Very affordable and convenient. It’s good hot with milk and honey or iced with a slice of lemon. It makes a lovely, strong cup of tea. I make it for guests all the time. There’s always Awake in my kitchen.
Danna A.
Fort Lauderdale
I love tea but this is not my favorite it’s a good price compared to what I like level three out of 10 Some flavor taste good summer not
Kourtney E.
Newbury Park , CA
Tastes the same as any other black tea but I do love the kick it gives me in the morning or mid day slump. Sometimes when you need that little extra go and get em this tea is the perfect thing to motivate you. 10/10 would recommend and repurchase. It helps when there are coupons or sales
Alex P.
Harrison, NY
I might be biased because I LOVE Tazo but this tea feels like it is richer and tastier than normal black tea but without it being overwhelming. It taste good with sugar, honey, and milk or just on its own! I try to steer clear of black tea but I am fine with this one!
Hayli Z.
I don't like coffee, I'm more of a tea person but I need something to give me energy. Does this help give you energy?
Jasmine Y.
Is this actually worth buying? I like tea and I would like to try something new.
Alexandria S.
Is this your favorite flavor?
Jessica S.
Round Rock, TX
For those of you that have this almost every morning like I do, what's your favorite way to drink it?
Kelly P.
Massapequa, NY
Is this the same as regular English breakfast from TAZO????