BY TAZO

A breakfast-style black tea of malty boldness & bright flavor, invigorating any time of day.

a blend of black teas

• Is the caffeine in this enough to help stay awake/ is it ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a lot of caffeine?2 Answers
  • Is this actually worth buying? I like tea and I would lik...6 Answers
Megan T.
noneya
Purchased at: Target
I love this tea! I drink it daily for breakfast and the taste always satisfies! It’s so popular that I find it to be sold out often when I go to the grocery store.
Thamar A.
Greenfield, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a MUST for me every morning. I struggle with feeling tired everyday but if I drink this first thing in the morning I notice I'm more alert and focused. The price on this product is very reasonable priced. The flavor is good. I usually only put half a packet of sweetener to it. Let's be honest Tazo has great products and has never disappointed me.
#Tealover!
Piper M.
San Angelo
Purchased at: H-E-B
I drink this every single morning when I wake up and it both warms me up and gives me just enough caffeine to start my day. I add just a small amount of sugar and its the perfect flavorful breakfast tea!
Marco N.
Chicago
Tasso is an excellent cup of tea. It is exceptionally good in the morning when you are either not in the mood for coffee or a feeling a little bit sick and want some warm liquid for your throat it has caffeine in it so I will give you a little kick to wake up.
JOycee J.
Indianapolis
Purchased at: Kroger
English breakfast is all my husband drinks.

He really likes this one but it is quite expensive so we don’t buy it often.

It is good tea. Their packaging has very clean look.

Would buy this again if needed.
Kylie R.
I drink this tea almost every morning during the school year when I don't have time to make coffee. If you aren't a tea drinker then you might not enjoy this as it is a bold black tea, but it has a great flavor and a perfect amount of caffeine.
Masha S.
Brooklyn, NY
I will like most English breakfast teas and this one is no exception. Nice black tea that I steep for too long and add too much milk into.
Carrie S.
Purchased at: Target
Really enjoyable. I have another brand I prefer but this comes in close second. Tasty tea, what can I say?
sandra p.
Columbia, MO
this tea is soothing and tastes very good! it has a bitter sweet taste and if you add a little lemon ,it taste really good!
Lija N.
Newcastle, ON
Hands down my favourite breakfast tea. It is very flavourful and bold without having that bitterness some other black teas have. A bit pricy but definitely worth it. I would recommend this product to any black tea fan.
Hayli Z.
I don't like coffee, I'm more of a tea person but I need something to give me energy. Does this help give you energy?
Jasmine Y.
Is this actually worth buying? I like tea and I would like to try something new.
Jessica S.
Round Rock, TX
For those of you that have this almost every morning like I do, what's your favorite way to drink it?
Alexandria S.
Is this your favorite flavor?
Liz S.
Does this have a lot of caffeine?

Amazon