BY TAZO

A breakfast-style black tea of malty boldness & bright flavor, invigorating any time of day.

a blend of black teas

• Is the caffeine in this enough to help stay awake/ is it ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a lot of caffeine?2 Answers
  • Is this actually worth buying? I like tea and I would lik...6 Answers
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
I love tea but this was a bit too strong for my taste. I tried it at work and I didn’t even finish the cup. I would not purchase this product or recommend it since it was too strong.
Sara L.
I usually drink coffee because I a;ways thought it had the right amount of caffeine for me. But lately I tried the English tea, and I have to say there is a good amount of caffeine in there too. Its the classic flavor of tea so no superb flavor.
Nicole P.
I'm generally an avid coffee drinker, but occasionally
I'll drink some tea to give my body and tastebuds a
break. I drink Tazo Awake English Breakfast Tea instead
because it has a lot of caffeine, and the taste is amazing!
It also can be used to make a great homemade chai
tea latte!
Angel G.
Orland Park, IL
one of my fav teas when i need to wake up! it is very strong and i wouldnt recommend drinking this tea in the evening. the flavor is nice and strong. i am a huge fan of tazo teas.
Lauren T.
Lake Dallas, TX
I love this tea. Tazo is a quality tea brand. This particular one is great in the mornings. Definitely gives me a bit of energy. I love the warm books taste. The packaging looks nice, especially when you have a lot of them in your cabinet.
Sara S.
Oviedo , FL
I've been trying to cut way back on the amount of caffeinated diet soda I've been drinking, so I'm trying new avenues of caffeination. This is a lovely tea that's not too astringent and helps get me going first thing in the morning, and the price is lovely, too.
Melissa C.
This has so much flavor, it's amazing. I've got friend's and family hooked on this. I use it as hot tea and for sweet tea. It just has such a good strong flavor. I can't say it enough. If you haven't tried then I don't think you will regret it. I highly recommend this tea!!!
Deena S.
I love Tazo's English breakfast tea! Many of their selections are good but this is probably in my top 5. It has just the perfect amount of sweetness and doesn't leave a weird residue after u drink it like many other teas do for me
Jacklyn P.
Great flavor! This tea is delicious, and there is enough caffeine in it to keep me away from sofa and coffee. It is very affordable, the packaging is very straight forward so I know what I'm getting without having to read the entire label.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
My husband and I drink so much tea it’s crazy! This tea is good for grocery store tea but the flavor isn’t too strong. We usually get our tea from meijer so the price is reasonable and I almost always have a coupon. We like to drink the high end tea occasionally but this always does the job.
Hayli Z.
I don't like coffee, I'm more of a tea person but I need something to give me energy. Does this help give you energy?
Jasmine Y.
Is this actually worth buying? I like tea and I would like to try something new.
Jessica S.
Round Rock, TX
For those of you that have this almost every morning like I do, what's your favorite way to drink it?
Alexandria S.
Is this your favorite flavor?
Liz S.
Does this have a lot of caffeine?

Amazon