BY TAZO #21 in Tea

A breakfast-style black tea of malty boldness & bright flavor, invigorating any time of day.

a blend of black teas

• Is the caffeine in this enough to help stay awake/ is it ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a lot of caffeine?1 Answers
  • Is this actually worth buying? I like tea and I would lik...6 Answers
Buy on Target*
Elaina E.
I will start this review by saying, this is a pretty strong tea. If you're note a fan of bitter teas you might not like this one unless you add a lot of sugar. That being said, I do love this basic English Breakfast tea. If I don't feel like making coffee I can drink this stuff and it really does do the trick to wake me up.

I'm not a fan of overly sugary teas, but adding just a bit of honey really does curb the bitterness. For an every day tea this would be my go to for sure.
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
I love tea but this was a bit too strong for my taste. I tried it at work and I didn’t even finish the cup. I would not purchase this product or recommend it since it was too strong.
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
I got this tea at starbucks the other day and was pleasantly surprised at how amazing it was! I drink earl grey pretty religiously and get skeptical of other black teas, but i was so happy with my decision to order this. I think a “grande” cup was like $3- not bad, i dont regret it. Id order it again in a heartbeat
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
Lately I've been trying to get away from coffee, because with my coffee I HAVE to have cream and sugar. But both of those things really hurt my stomach. Every day for almost 2 weeks I have been brewing a fresh to-go mug of Tazo's Awake English Breakfast tea... with a spoonful of local honey... my, my, my. There's nothing better. I've been feeling like I'm getting off to a better start, I feel more energized and less crummy. I definitely recommend making your switch with this stuff!
Jessica A.
Yummy yummy yummy! This tea is the perfect pick me up when I need an extra energy boost. It’s very smooth and always just the right amount of boost. I drink it morning or afternoon before I leave work and gets me through the rest of the day.
Elizabeth S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this flavor so much. It is perfect in the morning and doesn’t over caffeinate me. It’s pretty affordable given the quality and tastes amazing. I’m pretty picky about tea but this was awesome
Crystall C.
This has been my go-to tea all throughout college and I still enjoy this tea compared to other Tazo ones. It's very affordable, and one tea bag lasts a long time. It does soak in water very fast, so I wouldn't keep it in the water too long but one thing I really like is that it helps me wake up, just like the name. It's black tea, so it's pretty strong but without the bitter taste.
Saira M.
My favorite hot tea. I atleast drink a cup once a day, anytime if the day. The packaging is accessible and simple. The taste is great. I continuously purchase this tea when I run out. I have recommended this Tea before. Definitely buying again.
Danielle W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I LOVE Tazo. This brand rocks. Like if I could buy every type of tea or drink they have I would. They have so many varieties and it makes it so hard to decide. Every kind that I've tried has been amazing and tasted great. Some of these are actually remedies for sickness. Definitely recommend investing in Tazo. Plus pretty packaging!
Paulene S.
They were not kidding when they named this tea "Awake." I drink this in the morning to get my day started, then in the middle of the day as a pick me up during my work day. I instantly feel refreshed and the taste is great. I would definitely recommend this to those who want a caffeine boost, but don't reach for coffee.
Jasmine Y.
Is this actually worth buying? I like tea and I would like to try something new.
Hayli Z.
I don't like coffee, I'm more of a tea person but I need something to give me energy. Does this help give you energy?
Jessica S.
Round Rock, TX
For those of you that have this almost every morning like I do, what's your favorite way to drink it?
Alexandria S.
Is this your favorite flavor?
Kelly P.
Massapequa, NY
Is this the same as regular English breakfast from TAZO????