BY TAZO

A breakfast-style black tea of malty boldness & bright flavor, invigorating any time of day.

a blend of black teas

• Is the caffeine in this enough to help stay awake/ is it ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a lot of caffeine?1 Answers
  • Is this actually worth buying? I like tea and I would lik...6 Answers
Ashtyn J.
Honestly I’ve had other blends by Tazo and I absolutely love every single one I’ve tried, however, this is really my preferred morning tea. Coffee is a little too much for me in the mornings so the black tea helps me feel motivated but not the huge slump after the caffeine wears off. Would recommend a spoonful of honey or two.
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
I got this tea at starbucks the other day and was pleasantly surprised at how amazing it was! I drink earl grey pretty religiously and get skeptical of other black teas, but i was so happy with my decision to order this. I think a “grande” cup was like $3- not bad, i dont regret it. Id order it again in a heartbeat
Elaina E.
I will start this review by saying, this is a pretty strong tea. If you're note a fan of bitter teas you might not like this one unless you add a lot of sugar. That being said, I do love this basic English Breakfast tea. If I don't feel like making coffee I can drink this stuff and it really does do the trick to wake me up.

I'm not a fan of overly sugary teas, but adding just a bit of honey really does curb the bitterness. For an every day tea this would be my go to for sure.
Jessica A.
Yummy yummy yummy! This tea is the perfect pick me up when I need an extra energy boost. It’s very smooth and always just the right amount of boost. I drink it morning or afternoon before I leave work and gets me through the rest of the day.
Elizabeth S.
Charleston, SC
I love this flavor so much. It is perfect in the morning and doesn’t over caffeinate me. It’s pretty affordable given the quality and tastes amazing. I’m pretty picky about tea but this was awesome
Crystall C.
This has been my go-to tea all throughout college and I still enjoy this tea compared to other Tazo ones. It's very affordable, and one tea bag lasts a long time. It does soak in water very fast, so I wouldn't keep it in the water too long but one thing I really like is that it helps me wake up, just like the name. It's black tea, so it's pretty strong but without the bitter taste.
Saira M.
My favorite hot tea. I atleast drink a cup once a day, anytime if the day. The packaging is accessible and simple. The taste is great. I continuously purchase this tea when I run out. I have recommended this Tea before. Definitely buying again.
KELLY B.
Oviedo, FL
The flavor is extremely strong so if that’s not your style, you won’t like this. That being said, I still drank it anyways because it SERIOUSLY helped me wake up in the morning.
Sarah M.
This is one of my favorite bagged black teas. It has a great strong almost caramel flavor. My only complaint is a silly one- I like to use the same tea bag for several cups and awake seems to brew pretty quickly, so by cup 2 and definitely 3 it’s quite weak. But if you’re a regular 1 cup tea drinker this stuff is great.
Chawnie F.
This is an alright tea, it is pricey and has a good flavor but I won't be purchasing it again I have found other brands that I like more. I wouldn't recommend it to a friend if they asked. Might be more worth it if they were an organic tea but they seem to be plain, ok flavored tea with fancy packaging.
Hayli Z.
I don't like coffee, I'm more of a tea person but I need something to give me energy. Does this help give you energy?
Jasmine Y.
Is this actually worth buying? I like tea and I would like to try something new.
Alexandria S.
Is this your favorite flavor?
Jessica S.
Round Rock, TX
For those of you that have this almost every morning like I do, what's your favorite way to drink it?
Kelly P.
Massapequa, NY
Is this the same as regular English breakfast from TAZO????

Target