BY TAZO #71 in Tea

Awake™, Black Tea. 20 Filterbags, Net Weight 1.7 oz. A perfectly balanced breakfast tea of bold character and depth, invigorating and satisfying any time of day. Tazo Awake is a blend of fine varietal teas from two very special places.  Assam, near the Burma border in Northeast India, produces teas known for their dense, malty flavor.  these are combined with bright, full-flavored Dimbula teas from Ceylon to create a perfectly balanced breakfast tea that satisfies and invigorates.  You ll find it to be far bolder and more flavorful than your typical breakfast tea. The concept of being totally at peace with oneself originated around a teapot. Tazo\ta -zo\n. see more...

• Is the caffeine in this enough to help stay awake/ is it similar to...1 Answers
  • Does this have a lot of caffeine?1 Answers
  • Is this actually worth buying? I like tea and I would like to try s...6 Answers
Buy on Target
Dana
Dana
PA
As an avid tea drinker, this is my go to! This tea is by far my all time favorite. I drink it everyday, ALL day. The robust flavor is very pallet pleasing. I always drink it plain, it's that good! I don't want to muddle it's distinct, natural flavor by adding anything else. Not only is the tea delicious, but The packaging is simple and eye catching as well. It's very calming. Of course I would buy it again. I go through about a box a week! It's my favorite drink in the world!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Foodie Expert
My favorite black tea. It tastes great - obviously, it's Tazo! It absolutely met my expectations. I like to enjoy this test hot with sweet and low and cream. It's also make a delicious iced tea latte. The caffeine amount is excellent. It will definitely keep you awake without a crash or fitter feeling. It's excellent!
member-14c206f56
member-14c206f56
This Tazo tea was a must add to my Tea Time List. Please see for a In detail review and picture demo. I do recommend this product. The taste/formula is less strong for a Black tea compared to Bigelow Black Tea. If you don't like that strong taste, this is great! I like both depending how I am feeling In the morning :D
Emily D.
Emily D.
Columbus, OH
This tea is really good at doing what it is meant to do ... keep you awake! For me it's a little too strong tasting. I even tried adding sugar and it didn't help much. Therefore, I only end up drinking it when I'm extremely tired. Recommend if you need help staying awake or if you like strong tasting tea!
Maryanne N.
Maryanne N.
I like this tea because it takes only one tea bag to brew a large mug. Other brands require two bags, but the flavor on the Tazo is bold enough that it only requires one bag. You will pay more than a Lipton or Tetley, but it is worth it. I add some honey, and this makes my perfect nighttime drink.
Peter C.
Peter C.
Middle Vlg, NY
Foodie Expert
When Tazo labels awake....it really means awake. I like to switch between coffee and tea. I only buy Tazo when it is on sale. The price is a bit steep, but still cheaper than buying it at your Starbucks shop. Caffeine level is pretty high, so it does that Monday morning blues.
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
Kenmore, WA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite black tea. It has great flavor and doesn't break the bank when I buy a box at the store. I love making a warm mug of tea to warm me up on a cold and wet day and this pairs so well with a bit of milk and some sugar. Can't go wrong with this one!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am a huge tea fan and enjoy the flavor of this one. It isn't overwhelming but just enough to not make the water taste like water. The only thing I dislike about this is that it stains cup. I would recommend this to people who like tea and enjoy not fruity tea.
Carla F.
Carla F.
Westover, WV
This tea is AMAZING! It is a little bit strong tasting, but it is great with a little bit of honey. I drink a cup just about every morning and it is just what I need to get going. I have tried some of the other flavors but this one is by far the best.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Hamburg, NY
I am an avid tea drinker. This is the perfect morning tea if you need that extra little boost. It has a very smooth refreshing taste but with the added caffeine is a great tool to power through my morning work assignments. The best Tazo I have tried!
Hayli Z.
Hayli Z.
I don't like coffee, I'm more of a tea person but I need something to give me energy. Does this help give you energy?
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Foodie Expert
Is this actually worth buying? I like tea and I would like to try something new.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
For those of you that have this almost every morning like I do, what's your favorite way to drink it?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Is this your favorite flavor?
Lxandra K.
Lxandra K.
Arvada , CO
Foodie Expert
I love to drink this stuff right before a workout it makes a difference in the gym, does anyone else drink it before a workout?