BY TAZO

All Natural A delicate tea with notions of fresh apricot and Tahitian vanilla. Antioxidants within Tazo® Vanilla Apricot White mixes prized Chinese tea buds plucked in the splendor of their youth, alluring hints of creamy Tahitian vanilla and notes of fresh, juicy apricots in a golden brew that positiviely glows in the cup.  After a long sip, you may detect a certain glow in your aura as well.  But that could just bethe tea talking. Did you know? In China, apricots symbolize health.  In the 2nd century A.D., patients of Dr. Tung Fung could plant apricot trees to pay for his services, though referrals weren t covered. Tazo happens when one combines amazingly flavorful teas with a fertile imagination and some other good things from nature. The Way of Tazo:  Only the finest leaves were used in this tea.  Those that didn t make the cut were compos see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Mia K.
Mia K.
Owings Mills, MD
D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S! Love this brand of tea and love this flavor! First time buying this flavor, but I love Tazo teas so I was not surprised at how satisfying this was! Beautiful packaging. I would recommend this tea to everyone! I am very satisfied.
B I.
B I.
Waldorf, MD
Foodie Expert
A tea with great flavor and smell. It's more expensive than a basic tea but also slightly higher quality. You have to be careful to brew the tea at 175F/80C to experience the correct taste.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Pittsburgh, PA
As always, Tazo does it again with another amazing tea! One summer this was all I drank. It is super yummy and the smell is amazing. I like this one with a splash of stevia.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Port Monmouth, NJ
this is a very soothing tea. The apricot and vanilla compliment each other very well and I feel calm whenever drinking it
Summer V.
Summer V.
tried it ones and I sure as hell enjoyed it, had it with some toast. Was feeling pretty fancy..
Milla S.
Milla S.
Foodie Expert
Loveee this stuff. The amount of caffiene that it has is crazy. Gives me more enegery than a energy drink would or even coffee sometimes!
Mallarie J.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
They only carry this at one store in my entire town and I drive 30 minutes to get it. It's that good!
Keebs D.
Keebs D.
Madison, WI
Foodie Expert
Such a yummy flavor!! This is one of my favorite teas to drink in the morning. Very healing and uplifting.
alex s.
alex s.
New Bedford , MA
Foodie Expert
this tea is so good i got it at target to try and i am hooked! i will be purchasing again, its packaged pretty well and holds up nicely very affordable highly recommend for any tea lovers
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Foodie Expert
Whenever I'm craving sweets but I'm trying to be good, I can rely on this brand to have a variety of tea options that make me feel like I'm cheating… But I'm not!!

Apricot vanilla cream flavored tea is reminiscent of a popsicle you would eat as a child, but hot