Tazo Apricot Vanilla Cr??me

All Natural A delicate tea with notions of fresh apricot and Tahitian vanilla. Antioxidants within Tazo® Vanilla Apricot White mixes prized Chinese tea buds plucked in the splendor of their youth, alluring hints of creamy Tahitian vanilla and notes of fresh, juicy apricots in a golden brew that positiviely glows in the cup.  After a long sip, you may detect a certain glow in your aura as well.  But that could just bethe tea talking. Did you know? In China, apricots symbolize health.  In the 2nd century A.D., patients of Dr. Tung Fung could plant apricot trees to pay for his services, though referrals weren t covered. Tazo happens when one combines amazingly flavorful teas with a fertile imagination and some other good things from nature. The Way of Tazo:  Only the finest leaves were used in this tea.  Those that didn t make the cut were compos see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Whenever I'm craving sweets but I'm trying to be good, I can rely on this brand to have a variety of tea options that make me feel like I'm cheating… But I'm not!!

Apricot vanilla cream flavored tea is reminiscent of a popsicle you would eat as a child, but hot
Mia K.
Owings Mills, MD
D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S! Love this brand of tea and love this flavor! First time buying this flavor, but I love Tazo teas so I was not surprised at how satisfying this was! Beautiful packaging. I would recommend this tea to everyone! I am very satisfied.
alex s.
New Bedford , MA
this tea is so good i got it at target to try and i am hooked! i will be purchasing again, its packaged pretty well and holds up nicely very affordable highly recommend for any tea lovers
Danielle S.
Mcmurray, PA
As always, Tazo does it again with another amazing tea! One summer this was all I drank. It is super yummy and the smell is amazing. I like this one with a splash of stevia.
B I.
Waldorf, MD
A tea with great flavor and smell. It's more expensive than a basic tea but also slightly higher quality. You have to be careful to brew the tea at 175F/80C to experience the correct taste.
Stacey W.
Spring Hill, TN
A year ago my boss bought me this tea for Christmas. just a bit of honey added in and it was pure comfort in a cup. safe to say it didn't last all that long in my possession. :D
Michele M.
Union city , CA
This tea is great, it's great when I'm running late, or need an afternoon pick me up. It's very tasty with a little sugar, though it doesn't need much..if any at all. I love it because its not overpowering, and its great with a morning pastry!
Ivy k.
It tastes just like it says. Just like I wanted it to. Alone or with a little sweetener and some milk or cream...very nice. And not too much caffeine for enjoying before bedtime.
Meg M.
['Columbia', ''], MD
This is an amazing, lightly flavored tea. A true 0-calorie indulgence, it doesn't need sweetener to be delicious, and I drink it almost daily!
Milla S.
Loveee this stuff. The amount of caffiene that it has is crazy. Gives me more enegery than a energy drink would or even coffee sometimes!
Maegan B.
Did anyone find this beneficial?