BY TAZO

This treat of a white tea delights with hints of fresh apricot & Tahitian vanilla.

white tea, natural flavors

Buy on Amazon
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
This is hands down my favorite Tazo tea flavor. I love apricot/peach flavor and this plus the creme aspect makes it sooo good. It's the perfect amount of sweet and fruity. It's great in the morning because it's lightly caffeinated or in the afternoon for a pick me up.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA
All of the Tazo teas are great. This flavor is really nice. I love the hint of apricot in it, as well as the vanilla. Its a great value, and theres a large variety of flavors to choose from. The chai tea latte is awesome! I make it almost everyday and I always have a box in my fridge
Lacey H.
Rolla, MO
The tea, as always, is a good quality tea. But the flavor was not my favorite. The vanilla flavor in this tea is very uncomfortably sweet and almost has a too strong taste. The formula is great and the tea, when steeped, is very rich and smooth. Not great flavor.
Lauren D.
I love this to you right before I go to bed it is very affordable and easy to find the flavor is absolutely amazing after letting it stupor a while the packaging it is very beautiful would recommend would repurchase
Ashlyn G.
Taco is probably my favorite brand of tea and if that makes me basic I am perfectly okay with that. They have so many options and so many flavors. I love picking out a new one every time I go to the store. Their black tea and passion fruit is my absolute favorite. I definitely can't live without this tea.
Alla T.
Sacramento, CA
I love this tea i always dink this brand ! i love the fact that they are more on the natural size. they are a bit more pricey that usual teas but it is defiantly worth it!
maggie s.
Fairfax, VA
I love tazo tea! This is one of my favorite brands and this is my favorite one. It always has a lot of flavor and I drink this all the time. It's a little bit more pricey but it's worth it!
Sunny G.
Franklin, NC
I love anything tazo tea. I add a little organic honey and it is the perfect drink. Flavor is good and you know it is healthy, so you feel good. No 3 clock meeting with your guilt.
Courtney B.
Tazo Apricot Vanilla Crème is a nice, lighly-flavored and naturally slightly sweet white tea. It has some caffeine but not as much as black tea, so it's prefect for times when you're looking for a little pick-me-up but don't want a full black tea. I find the trick to getting an optimal cup is to limit your steep time to only 2 or 3 minutes at the absolute maximum, and using a slightly lower temperature for the water.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Whenever I'm craving sweets but I'm trying to be good, I can rely on this brand to have a variety of tea options that make me feel like I'm cheating… But I'm not!!

Apricot vanilla cream flavored tea is reminiscent of a popsicle you would eat as a child, but hot
Maegan B.
Brookfield
Did anyone find this beneficial?