Tazo All Natural Plum Pomegranate Green Tea uploaded by Carmen Noelle M.

BY TAZO

Tazo™ Plum Pomegranate Green Tea with Plum & Pomegranate Juices.
All Natural.
Juices from Concentrate.
408 ml (13.8 fl oz). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Christina M.
Super refreshing ! Local starbucks always has this in stock. Taste amazing and don't even need more sugar or anything to it . Compared with the others (Tazo) this one is the top of my list. Try it out !
Emily P.
Madisonville
So yummy! The pomegranate gives the green tea the natural sweet it needs. I thought it would have more artificial sugar taste, but I was sweetly surprised. I've only tried the one but can't wait to try more flavors! Hopefully they keep up the good work.
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
Ashley M.
Edinburg, TX
Foodie Expert
GREAT TASTE! really natural and delicious taste! I bought mine at HEB and the price was reasonable and really healthy as well. As I am on a diet this really helps. It has greater taste that past products I have tried. The flavor is great no more no less!
Tess W.
Newport News, VA
This tea is soo yummy! I love the way it smells when you first open it and it tastes so fruity and delicious. Tazo tea is my favorite brand, so I was very excited to try this infused iced tea, and I was not disappointed!
Suzan C.
What an amazing iced tea! The flavor is intense but not strong. You can definitely taste the plum and it's slightly sweet which is just right.
Marina F.
Denton
Foodie Expert
I like the boxes tea from this brand but sometimes also buy these bottles. They are on the pricier side but taste great!
Breeanna L.
Everett wa
The natural sweetness of this tea makes it irresistible. The light hints of plum mixed with the pomegranate is all win.
Melissa G.
Claremore
Foodie Expert
Yummy! Healthy alternative to pop and taste fruity and great! These are my go to drinks on road trips. Thumbs up!
Ashlee M.
Foodie Expert
This is a yummy drink. You can taste the plum and pomegranate in it. Wish it was cheaper in price.