Tazo All Natural Plum Pomegranate Green Tea uploaded by Carmen Noelle M.

BY TAZO

Tazo™ Plum Pomegranate Green Tea with Plum & Pomegranate Juices.
All Natural.
Juices from Concentrate.
408 ml (13.8 fl oz). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Christina M.
Super refreshing ! Local starbucks always has this in stock. Taste amazing and don't even need more sugar or anything to it . Compared with the others (Tazo) this one is the top of my list. Try it out !
Emily P.
Fayetteville, AR
So yummy! The pomegranate gives the green tea the natural sweet it needs. I thought it would have more artificial sugar taste, but I was sweetly surprised. I've only tried the one but can't wait to try more flavors! Hopefully they keep up the good work.
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
Tess W.
Newport News, VA
This tea is soo yummy! I love the way it smells when you first open it and it tastes so fruity and delicious. Tazo tea is my favorite brand, so I was very excited to try this infused iced tea, and I was not disappointed!
Carmen Noelle M.
Oakland, CA
I love tea, Tazo especially. I'd only ever seen the plain green tea and the giant peach (also amazing, but that's for another time), so when I'd stumbled upon this gem at Farmer Joe's, I had to try it. And let me tell you, it's fantastic. The bottle describes it as "luscious plum and succulent pomegranate pause to share a sweet, lingering kiss." And I feel like I am refreshed and renewed every time I take a sip. The plum reaches you first, with a soft yet satisfying caress of pomegranate that lingers on the tongue. I will recommend this forever. If you ever have the opportunity, do purchase it and treat yourself
Suzan C.
Yorba Linda, CA
What an amazing iced tea! The flavor is intense but not strong. You can definitely taste the plum and it's slightly sweet which is just right.
Marina F.
Denton
I like the boxes tea from this brand but sometimes also buy these bottles. They are on the pricier side but taste great!
Breeanna L.
Everett, WA
The natural sweetness of this tea makes it irresistible. The light hints of plum mixed with the pomegranate is all win.
Melissa G.
Claremore
Yummy! Healthy alternative to pop and taste fruity and great! These are my go to drinks on road trips. Thumbs up!
Ashlee M.
This is a yummy drink. You can taste the plum and pomegranate in it. Wish it was cheaper in price.