BY TAZO

Tazo™ Giant Peach Green Tea with Apple and Peach Juices.
The fresh brewed tea within is purely Tazo.
All Natural.
Juices from Concentrate.
408 ml (13.8 fl oz) see more...

Tazo All Natural Giant Peach Green Tea
  • "It was a little bit of a struggle getting the bottle open, but that's just me lol" in 1 review
  • "It was great on a hot day " in 1 review
  • "The peach flavor is very sweet and the tea isn't too bitter." in 1 review
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
Foodie Expert
This tea is super sweet and super peach. I love it. I refuse to look at the sugar content. Based on the taste it has to be insane. I must say this does not taste great unless the tea is cold or iced. Tazo teas are all very flavorful. I find that the Giant Peach flavor is a little difficult to find so I tend to stock up on it when I find it.
Whitney B.
W Valley City, UT
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite peach tea ever!!! It actually tastes like it has peach in it, not peach flavoring. I use to be able to find it at a gas station near me then suddenly it wasn't there and they only had other stuff. I was crushed. It's so hard to find now. Bring back the good stuff!!! I need this tasty tea!!
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
I wasn't too sure of this when I first got it, but it grew on me! My husband actually liked it more than I did, and my daughter didn't like it at all, but it was ok to me. I'd drink it if it was there, but I really don't see myself going out of my way to get my hands on another bottle.
Beverly N.
Foodie Expert
YUM! This tea is so refreshing, and it's got such a wonderful peach flavor. I enjoy this tea so much, but it's a little hard to find. The bottles are very classy looking, and I enjoy packing a few for a fun roadtrip, or storing them in the refrigerator for when friends visit.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Foodie Expert
Tazo tea is delicious and I've never tried their bottled tea so I grabbed this and was pleasantly surprised. The flavor is so delicious but not overly sweet like a peach sweetener. you can definitely tell its freshly brewed and bottled. I would definitely get more of this.
Elizabeth N.
This is the best peach tea I have ever had. It has such a delicious peach flavor, I can tell it is made with real peaches.

As soon as I took my first sip of this tea I was taking pictures of it and sending them to my mom, telling her she needed to try this amazing drink!

Mary F.
Fontana, CA
Foodie Expert
Sweet and incredibly refreshing! I love this tea and wish I could buy it in bulk, it's the perfect mixture of peach and green tea that it's neither too sweet or too bitter. I've tried a lot of other brands but always come back to Tazo for both bottled tea and bagged.
Claire w.
York, PA
This is a very good tea drink that has just the right amount of peach flavoring in it. I really enjoy that its a natural tea with limited ingredients, but it still has all the flavor. I would suggest this to any peach lover.
Emily C.
Amherst
This is my favorite peach green tea. I've had multiple brands but once I had the Tazo Giant Peach Green Tea, I was hooked and it would be my go to peach green tea. The flavor is bursting in peach flavor and it is so satisfying when I'm feeling dehydrated on a hot day!
Mae O.
Flagstaff
These are really good and tasty, but way too overpriced for what you get. I can easily make tasty iced tea for less than a penny at home. I'd only ever get this if I was running late for work and couldn't bring something from home, or if someone else got it for me.
Maggie D.
Denison, IA
Is it good for weightloss
Aleksandra T.
I want to try this one do you like it