BY TAZO #71 in Tea

Tazo™ Giant Peach Green Tea with Apple and Peach Juices.
The fresh brewed tea within is purely Tazo.
All Natural.
Juices from Concentrate.
408 ml (13.8 fl oz) see more...

Tazo All Natural Giant Peach Green Tea
  • "It was a little bit of a struggle getting the bottle open, but that's just me lol" in 1 review
  • "It was great on a hot day " in 1 review
  • "The peach flavor is very sweet and the tea isn't too bitter." in 1 review
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
The taste of this stuff is great but the only thing I didn’t like is that it left this almost gritty, sticky feeling in my mouth. Not sure if that was from the sweeteners or what but it was an awful feeling.
Mae O.
Flagstaff
These are really good and tasty, but way too overpriced for what you get. I can easily make tasty iced tea for less than a penny at home. I'd only ever get this if I was running late for work and couldn't bring something from home, or if someone else got it for me.
Destiny K.
Chino, CA
Amazing for a lightly sweetened tea. Sometimes, I'm lucky enough to find this at the 99 cents store and they sell them there for $.59 - piece. I'm not sure how much they normally are so Incant say they're worth the price but they are good.
Alexis E.
This is by far my.favorite if you have this then you are clearly missing out, u highly recommend this to everyone , the packojg and vakue is great and its cheap and affordable
Yahaira  R.
San Diego, CA
Very natural and very good for trying to stay hydrated and not get an overpowering taste of green tea. It’s very good and can taste the peach unlike other teas. I would buy again but is a little pricy.
Jackie C.
calexico , CA
it has the perfect amount of sugar not too sweet and it's very refreshing! i also buy their chi tea bags and add a bit of creamer (vanilla) with ice and it's amazing!
Eliza C.
Philadelphia, PA
I get these at Whole Foods a lot when I go for the deli lunch. They come in a nice big bottle, I just wish they were a hint sweeter to bring out the peachy taste.
Mallory N.
Cullowhee, NC
So yummy. I get this at my local Starbucks sometimes when I'm in a rush in the middle of the day, and the cute little bottle is so nice! Very refreshing, and very good
ʟᴇᴀʜ ᴊ.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love all of their products! They all taste great! I have not found a flavor I didn't like. These are great when you are on the go and need a quick refreshment.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
This tea is super sweet and super peach. I love it. I refuse to look at the sugar content. Based on the taste it has to be insane. I must say this does not taste great unless the tea is cold or iced. Tazo teas are all very flavorful. I find that the Giant Peach flavor is a little difficult to find so I tend to stock up on it when I find it.
Maggie D.
Denison, IA
Is it good for weightloss
Aleksandra T.
I want to try this one do you like it