BY TAZA CHOCOLATE

Stone GroundWe stone grind cacao beansinto perfectly unrefined, minimally processed chocolate with bold flavor and texture, unlike anything you have ever tasted. 50% Dark see more...

Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Picked this up at a whole foods after hearing someone rave about how good it was. These are not cheap. Very crumbly..unless you want to eat the disk in one sitting. It had a good cinnamon flavor, but I didn't care for the grainy, almost dry texture of the chocolate. Also heard you could make a hot chocolate out of this. I didn't try this. I won't be repurchasing. I prefer my chocolate smooth and creamier.
Amy N.
Amy N.
While i love all of Taza chocolate's different flavored, cinnamon is one of my favorites. The flavor is very complementary to the bitterness from the dark chocolate, and has the same rough, grainy texture similar to their other chocolates. It's sweet, but not too sweet and perfectly seasoned.
Bella S.
Bella S.
I rate it a three because I haven't tried it but it looks really good I would probably like it