Taza Chocolate Dark Chocolate Bar Stone Ground Cacao Nib Crunch 2.5 oz uploaded by Shamima R.

BY TAZA CHOCOLATE

Cacao nibs nestled in our seriously good stone ground chocolate. This bold, minimally processed dark chocolate is unlike anything you've ever tasted before! Cacao Nib CrunchPerfectly unrefined 80% dark stone ground organic chocolate with the satisfying crunch of cacao nibs. Amaze Bars take stone ground chocolate to another dimension by pairing incredible flavor experiences with our minimally processed, bold dark chocolate. Taza Chocolate Dark Chocolate Bar Stone Ground Cacao Nib Crunch - 2.5 oz see more...

Shamima R.
Astoria
Disgusting. I hated it. Vey bitter and hard to eat. I would not recommend to anyone who can't handle bitter chocolate. It may be organic and non gmo, which I love, but the taste is so bad it isn't worth it. Lol
Fahmina R.
Astoria, NY
I hated this chocolate bar 🍫😩😩 it tastes so bitter and kind of had a old chocolate taste. I also did not like how hard was to bite into it. When I finally had the chocolate bar it gave a bad after taste. Honestly I did not like this and I love chocolate and yes I do eat dark chocolate so this really was a disappointment 😑😒