Taylors of Harrogate Yorkshire Tea, 80 ct, 5 pk uploaded by Shavonne B.Taylors of Harrogate Yorkshire Tea, 80 ct, 5 pk uploaded by Dominique F.Taylors of Harrogate Yorkshire Tea, 80 ct, 5 pk uploaded by Shandi C.

BY TAYLORS OF HARROGATE

Blended in the Yorkshire dales. Rich, refreshing & full of flavour. We never dreamt that people all over the country would fall in love with Yorkshire tea. Our tea tasters sample hundreds of teas every week, just to find the few good enough for Yorkshire tea and we are happy to pay that little more for the pick of the crop. We also take the time and trouble to blend our tea so suit your water, whether it's hard or soft. And we believe that our traditional square tea bags are thee best because they allow the full flavour of the tea to develop. Features include: -Case of five 80-teabag units (400 total tea bags)-Made with a blend of teas from Assam, Africa, Sri Lanka and Indonesia-High in antioxidants; each English-style (tagless) tea bag contains 3.13 grams of tea-Rich, full-bodied blend makes an ideal breakfast tea-Teas from India, Sri Lanka, India and Indonesia; blended and packed in England see more...

Farah R.
Bronx, NY
I drink lot of tea and this one has become one of my favorite. This tea is delicious. It is very pleasant, well balanced, and flavorful tea.
Dominique F.
Henderson, NV
Very yummy! This tea is not bitter at all and is such a great afternoon tea. I always make sure I have some in my drawer at work.
Shandi C.
A friend of mine brought this to me from his trip to England and I love it. The brat with a splash of milk
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
Add a splash of milk to this tea and you will be relaxed as ever! Perfect for dunking cookies in too!
Lauren K.
Secaucus, NJ
Tea is my thing, not coffee and this is my favorite tea! It is strong and has a great flavor.
Shavonne B.
Calgary, AB
I’ve now tried all the different brands of orange pekoe tea that you can get from the grocery store, and this one is a superstar. It’s immensely flavourful, comes with 80 tea bags (the box is packed!), and isn’t going to break the bank. If you’re into orange pekoe like I am, get this brand! I’m so happy with the high quality, will absolutely be purchasing this again when I run out.