Taylors of Harrogate Yorkshire Tea

Taylors of Harrogate Yorkshire Tea: Lovely flavor Rainforest Alliance certified Minimum 30% certified content see more...

Buy on Walmart
Apnett T.
I like this tea my friends she gift me one an it's good I like in the morning and in the afternoon and in the night  nice packaging good value its effective and good healthy food choices for the people I would like to recommend it to every body it's so good
Jennifer H.
I'm not usually a black tea drinker but one day I decided to try this tea and at first I didn't like my. But after a few sips I actually enjoyed this tea. It has a nice aroma and to me gets too strong if I let it steep more than the directions say. I don't use sugar or milk in my teas, so I do enjoy a tea with a good flavor and this is a good tea.
Kheva S.
So glad I discovered this delicious, strong tea and so happy my local grocery store sells it. I love the taste of coffee but don't love how it makes me feel, so this tea was the perfect solution. It perks me up but doesn't make me feel jittery or sick. I enjoy it with a splash of milk and McVitie's biscuits.
Gema O.
South Gate, CA
If you're a tea lover than this is it for you. It may come off as a strong tea for people who don't drink tea regularly. I know my friends and parents think it's too strong, but for me it just taste like there's more to it. Definitely better than you other local supermarket tea.
Zoe G.
Ventura , CA
My absolute favorite black tea. Strong and flavorful, perfect with a dash of milk to make it a little creamier. I drink this almost every morning with breakfast but I also enjoy sipping on it when I'm up late doing work.
Alex T.
Massapequa, NY
This tea is not for the faint hearted nor new comers to the world of tea. However if you drink tea like I do which is often its amazing. Its quite strong and caffeinated which I love. I drink it in the morning with honey and lemon and had ALL my friends try it. Highly recommend if you like tea.
Andrea K.
West Bloomfield, MI
Had this when I went to London and Sheffield and It was amazing. By far my favorite tea. Its really a good strong and flavorful tea. Its a great tea for anytime of the day. The only thing that I think is sad is that it is really hard to find in the united states :(
Heather S.
This tea is great! But if you don't like your black tea too strong, only steep it for about 2 minutes. I always add a splash of milk and sugar. Goes great with mcvities digestives.
Felita R.
Kissimmee, FL
I received a sample of this tea. And I must that i truly enjoyed this tea. it has a nice strong flavor and will only get stronger the longer it steeps. I liked it with cream and sguar. And definitely drink in the morning instead of coffee. I would definitely buy this tea.
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
A great tasting English tea. Perfect with a drop of milk and cookies. Hard to find in the USA and often overpriced so we sometimes get our family to bring it across from the UK for us.
Samuel L.
What is your favourite Tea bag brand? Mine is Taylors of Harrogate Yorkshire Tea because it's literally the best tasting tea compared to Twinings Tea bags.