Taylors Of Harrogate Yorkshire Gold Tea Bags

by Taylors Of Harrogate

Taylors Of Harrogate Yorkshire Gold Tea Bags: A luxury blend of the world's best black teas Low calorie Low fat Low sodium

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Taylors Of Harrogate Yorkshire Gold Tea Bags!
Amanda H.
New Milford, NJ
This is one of the best teas I've ever had, including gourmet boutique tea from various cities around the world. If you are looking for a great cuppa but don't want to pay for the more expensive brands, Yorkshire Tea is your best bet! You'll never go back to your regular grocery store brand!
Brian M.
Philadelphia, PA
Rich flavored & strong bodied with something of a delightful woodsy bit of whimsical flavor to it that is perfect for unwinding .
Kristin H.
Huntsville, AL
Taylors Of Harrogate Yorkshire Gold Tea Bags uploaded by Kristin H.
I love all kinds of teas, in different styles and from different countries. Sometimes I want something strong and sometimes I want something mild. Sometimes I want to add honey and sometimes I just want something hot and easy. Out of all the different types of tea I drink, I have found Yorkshire Gold to be my go to tea of the day. The flavor of this tea is strong enough for a good strong cup but it is also not overpowering. I usually pair this tea with some regular honey and it goes amazing with a sweeter snack. Living in Alabama I do have to purchase it online. It can be bought in store at World Market, if you are lucky enough to have one, but I have found buying in bulk from Amazon is the way to go.
Cathy K.
Los Angeles, CA
Taylors Of Harrogate Yorkshire Gold Tea Bags uploaded by Cathy K.
I drink tea. Let me re-phrase that. I drink A LOT of tea! I use half & half in it (the way the British do...kind of), so I want and need a strong tea that will hold up to the addition of dairy. While visiting London last year, I popped in to M&S (Marks & Spencers) and purchased their #3 strong tea. I loved it, and when we returned home I made the effort to buy it, despite being really expensive. After a while, I found the flavor a bit bitter, so when we finished that package off, I scoured the Internet for a replacement tea. This is when I came upon Taylors of Harrogate. They offer a variety of teas and a variety of strengths. I chose the Yorkshire Gold based upon their description, and have never been disappointed. The tea is plenty strong enough to stand up to my liberal use of half & half, but isn't at all bitter. Its not the cheapest choice in their lineup of teas, but I am thoroughly satisfied I've made the right choice. I buy the teabags via Amazon, and it arrives fresh every time. Yep, the Yorkshire Gold make a really good cuppa!
Heather D.
Lewistown, PA
This is the only black tea I buy. I make special trips just to buy this brand in particular, so that should give you a bit of insight as to how good it really is.
Mary D.
Tucson, AZ
Hot or cold tastes great and makes a fantastic base for chai. My family was introduced to this by our English neighbors and have been drinking it for years. After tasting it, all teas from the USA just won't taste right to you. Try making ice cubes with your left over tea to use with your iced teas so they never taste watered down.
Andrea K.
West Bloomfield, MI
The Yorkshire brand is one that I just love. Yorkshire Gold is something I found while I was in England and have been hooked ever since. I do have to order it online since it is hard to find anywhere in the US. I highly recommend it to anyone who loves tea.
Eileen B.
Geneva, IL
Very nice black tea. Strong, but not bitter. Very nice even as tea bags. Good for breakfast and afternoon cups.
Trix R.
Lafayette, LA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Strong yet smooth cup of tea! This is my midmorning tea. I usually make a cup, but an entire pot can be made with one tea bag without being weak.
Robyn S.
glendale
I found this tea on amazon, I have a tea maker and I love black tea so I decided to give this tea a try with all the good reviews. It gives me black tea! It is strong and it has such a great taste, anyone that’s had it is obsessed with it as well. My mom got a tea maker just so she could make the same tea at her place. I can’t say enough about it. Hot it’s great too.

Looking for your answer?