BeveragesTea & InfusionsTaylors Of Harrogate
Wrapped Tea Bags, Organic Peppermint, 100 Count

Taylors of Harrogate Wrapped Tea Bags, Organic Peppermint, 100 Count

by Taylors Of Harrogate

Natural peppermint has a fresh, clean flavor and makes a soothing infusion. Organically-grown peppermint for purity. Use one tea bag. Add freshly boiled water and infuse for 3-4 minutes. Serve without milk, sweeten with sugar or honey. This product is...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Taylors of Harrogate Wrapped Tea Bags, Organic Peppermint, 100 Count!
Sebastian, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
This peppermint flavor was also part of the sampler and the flavor is minty and fresh and very satisfying I wouldn’t change a thing to me the price is reasonable but I only have tried it he sample when that is don’t definitely going to order again
Orlando
Taylor’s Organic Peppermint is a refreshing tea to get your morning started off right. The peppermint is fresh and flavorful, but not too strong. I add a teaspoon of agave and enjoy every sip. I also drink this tea if my stomach is hurting. It helps to settle an upset stomach. Occasionally, I find Taylor’s at HomeGoods, tjmaxx, or Marshall’s.

Looking for your answer?