BeveragesCoffee & TeaTaylors Of Harrogate
- Scottish Breakfast Tea - Loose Leaf Tin - 125g - 44oz

Taylors of Harrogate - Scottish Breakfast Tea - Loose Leaf Tin - 125g - 4.4oz

by Taylors Of Harrogate

Bangalla offers a huge range of organic and natural products that are certified and follow the standards set for the organic market Organic farming in general features practices that foster cycling of resources promote ecological balance and conserve...

I LOVE breakfast tea...has anyone tried this? If yes does it have a strong/bold taste? I don't like weak teas such as liptons
What flavor does it have to it?
How is Scottish breakfast different than English breakfast
Start your review of Taylors of Harrogate - Scottish Breakfast Tea - Loose Leaf Tin - 125g - 4.4oz!
Madison H.
Bristol, VA
This is my favorite tea. I use it loose and bagged. The flavor is strong and malty without having a bitter taste.
Grace E.
Greensboro, NC
There's something soothing in the ritual of brewing the perfect cuppa, especially when using loose leaf tea. I love tea and consider this blend a great treat whenever I get my hands on it! This tea is perfection brewed strong and drunk milky and a little sweet.
Isaura C.
San Antonio, TX
Love this Tea specially drinking it in the morning makes me fell full and feel energetic all day
J. L.
This makes my mornings much easier to deal with. It's full bodied and easy to brew. I prefer it over English and Irish breakfasts. This particular brand can be pricey but it is worth it.
Eileen B.
Geneva, IL
This is my current favorite type of tea. I have tried many Scottish Breakfast varieties and think this is a very good one.
alicia A.
I take this tea in the morning and i love it. It taste really good and with milk it is perfect
Mica S.
Berkshire , Thatcham
Love this tea, always have it with my toast, wakes me up ready for the day ahead