BY TAYLORS OF HARROGATE

Buy on Walmart
Liz W.
Portland, ME
Foodie Expert
Smokey, dark, rich, and full bodied. Almost as good as loose-leaf. As far as bagged tea goes, Taylors gets it right.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
Foodie Expert
I really enjoyed drinking hot tea in the winter. We drink it several times a day. Taylors always makes great teas. They are great quality and wonderful favors.
Susan A.
Foodie Expert
This is a great drink to sit and have in the fall or winter in the evening. Nothing ends you day like a nice cup of hot tea!
Tk K.
Foodie Expert
I really liked this tea . Good flavor and I would purchase again. This was my first Time trying it but I was very satisfied. Good value and quality
An S.
Naples, FL
Very nice tea. I discovered this one when I had my own restaurant and was attending the annual big food show in NYC. They had a booth there, introducing me to their teas. This was one of my favorites. It has a delicious smoke fragrance. The one thing most people are amazed about is that although it has a smoky fragrance, it has the most delicious flowery flavor. Not too light, but rich and delicious. Don't be put off by the smoky fragrance. Take the time to enjoy this wonderful tea.
Anna D.
Antwerp
Very tasty and rich flavored tea! I drink these daily in the evening, and even a cup or 3 in the winter. Still one of my favorites!
Janet O.
Foodie Expert
Does this tea make your stomach hurt?
Sarah F.
Whittier , CA
Foodie Expert
I've never see this any where where can I purchase