BeveragesTea & InfusionsTaylors Of Harrogate
Earl Grey Leaf Tea, Loose Leaf, 441 Ounce Box

Taylors of Harrogate Earl Grey Leaf Tea, Loose Leaf, 4.41 Ounce Box

by Taylors Of Harrogate

Where can I find this tea?
Start your review of Taylors of Harrogate Earl Grey Leaf Tea, Loose Leaf, 4.41 Ounce Box!
Kayla J.
Yorktown, VA
Excellent product. Love earl grey tea. There is no other tea flavor like it
Excellent product. Love earl grey tea. There is no other tea flavor like it
Laticia J.
Lumberton, NC
Earl Grey is so tasty you can't have just one cup and go...prepare it how ever you want it..either way you will be oh so satisfied. ..
Crystal B.
This is exquisite tea, but hard to find in my area. I have a friend who travels to England and this is a treat that they bring back. This is one of the best teas you could drink, way better than a lot of the teas that you see at the grocery store.
Danae D.
Taylors of Harrogate Earl Grey Leaf Tea, Loose Leaf, 4.41 Ounce Box uploaded by Danae D.
Taylors of Harrogate Earl Grey Tea, leaf or tagged tea bags, is my favourite tea. I recommend it to all tea lovers! I really like the packaging and it has the right amount of bitterness! I would definitely buy it again! Taylors of Harrogate Earl Grey, 20 Teabags (Pack of 6)
Amelie O.
For best results, I tend to leave mine to steep for 5 minutes and add a bit of honey to enhance the flavours but this is by far my favourite Earl Grey and it’s great quality for the price.