BeveragesCoffee & TeaTaylors Of Harrogate

by Taylors Of Harrogate

This much-loved classic is our special blend of teas from two of the worlds most famous tea growing countries India and Africa. The taste is full-bodied rich and refreshing with a bright inviting colour making it the ideal tea for enjoying not just at breakfast time but also at any time of the day.

Would LOVE to try! I love tea especially black tea, how is the taste? Is it strong?
Start your review of Taylors of Harrogate, Black Tea, English Breakfast Tea, 20 Count Wrapped Tea Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley P.
Out of all the teas I tried I could never find one that is as good as this one. I believe that it’s all in the brand, because I have tried Taylor’s variety pack of teas and I didn’t find a single one I didn’t like. I am planning on buying more and trying other ones as well.
Nancy B.
Sebastian, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I have tried the Taylor’s Sample tea from Amazon and love all the flavors I have it at night instead of coffee. This was one of the flavors Compared to the other tea Taylor is to me more flavorful I the only down side is the only place I can get it is Amazon the grocery stores were I live don’t carry it
Eileen B.
Geneva, IL
As for all their teas I have tried their English Breakfast tea is very good especially for a tea bag.
Gabrielle W.
Mobile, AL
I love a strong black tea, and English Breakfast is one of my favorite types. I've tried several brands and Taylors has one of my favorites. I take it with cream and sugar and it makes for a beautiful, bright, strong, and flavorful cup of tea. This is me and my mom's go to tea!
mai L.
great black tea. i drink mine with condensed milk and ice. tastes good plain with a little honey.
Susanna T.
Long beach, CA
Great black tea! Perfect caffeine boost. Doesn't get bitter after steeping. I drink mine as is!
Kyla C.
York, ON
This is probably one of my favourite teas. I love it for sitting and relaxing, reading a book, that sort of thing. It’s has a really pleasant taste and doesn’t have that bitter aftertaste that some teas have.
Leanne S.
Estevan , SK
I loveeeeeee this tea. Perfect blend and aroma for a black tea. Definitely enjoyable either hot or cold and with a dollop of honey. I would recommend this to everyone. Received this as part of a hotel tea package.